----------------------------------- lil rizzwon Fri May 07, 2004 8:13 am help with intranet ----------------------------------- does n e one haf a tcdsb intranet username and password? im at school n bored as hell but if i wanna go to a gameing site i need a username and password for intranet...can n e one help me out? ----------------------------------- Dan Fri May 07, 2004 11:43 am ----------------------------------- do you mean intranet or internet? b/c they are diffrent. The gaming site whould not be on there intranet it whould be on the internet. ...thinks....or do u mean that you are be blocked from viewing pages on the intrenet and the only way to see them is to log in to there intranet? ushely you can get by bolcks on webpages by not using there proxy (usely set in the IE (or other browers) setings) or try going to a page that realys other pages to it. like a page that transalets other web sites and u could load it throw that. ----------------------------------- lil rizzwon Tue May 11, 2004 8:24 am intranet ----------------------------------- nope, its called Intranet. If i go to a site like candystand, a box pops up saying connect to intranet Username : Password : ps as far as newbies go im right up there, so explain stuff to me slowly please :D thanx ----------------------------------- Tony Tue May 11, 2004 8:48 am ----------------------------------- intranet is like a local network that is usually password protected as oppose to internet, which is global collection of public domains ----------------------------------- lil rizzwon Thu May 13, 2004 7:57 am (none) ----------------------------------- ye...i know what it is, i just dont know how 2 get passed it, wether theres a glitch in it sumwhere that i can get through, or if there is a like a key code generator type thing, jus somthing i could use to get passed it. The only way i can get to these sites is to log in and password it.