----------------------------------- Paul Thu May 06, 2004 6:12 pm Multi MSN ----------------------------------- If you go on http://www.mess.be/ you can find lots of stuff that lets u mess with your msn, I got this multi msn that lets me sign on in both my emails lol. :lol: ----------------------------------- Delos Thu May 06, 2004 6:40 pm ----------------------------------- You only found that now dude? Oh boy...weren't you in the least curious where all those peeps on your contact list got those .:|crazy|:. looking names from? Well, I guess I am assuming that such people exist on your contact list...not a bad assumption I'd say...haha...bad assumption...like there are any other kind...hehee...back on topic. You suck. :wink: Jks. ----------------------------------- Paul Thu May 06, 2004 6:42 pm ----------------------------------- what crazy looking names? ----------------------------------- Cervantes Thu May 06, 2004 6:44 pm ----------------------------------- haha i have no idea what he's talking about either. ive never seen this stuff before :? ----------------------------------- Delos Thu May 06, 2004 6:45 pm ----------------------------------- Like this: ----"¢(-"¢ Påû£ ß¡åñ "¢-)"¢---- ----------------------------------- Paul Thu May 06, 2004 6:55 pm ----------------------------------- I assumed u do that with character map or alt+number+number+number ----------------------------------- Mazer Thu May 06, 2004 7:35 pm ----------------------------------- Same here. Of course I also assumed they were dumb for spending time doing that (not to mention it looks totally stupid). ----------------------------------- Delos Thu May 06, 2004 7:54 pm ----------------------------------- Ah well, I guess I just know too many ppl w/ MSN...who spend too much time on MSN. ----------------------------------- jonos Thu May 06, 2004 8:18 pm ----------------------------------- I guess you do. ----------------------------------- naoki Thu May 06, 2004 8:55 pm ----------------------------------- sometimes when i can't read who that person is (with all dem funny symbols and whatnot) i assume it's dodge and block the guy (usually i'm right) :? ----------------------------------- PaddyLong Fri May 07, 2004 9:09 am ----------------------------------- haha naoki but yeah, I donno why people would do such things as have bizarre symbols in their msn display names. perhaps it makes them feel disguised or something sneaky like that. plus you don't need a fancy progrem to put ascii characters into your msn display name, you can just use the alt+number codes ----------------------------------- jonos Fri May 07, 2004 4:15 pm ----------------------------------- But that takes time and effort so it is not practicle. ----------------------------------- Dan Fri May 07, 2004 5:12 pm ----------------------------------- not practicle? You know what is not practicle? Puting tones of messed up ACII chars in your name so no one can read it. I think that is up there with such lame things as talking l33t. May be it is just me but how dose making your text harder to read make u look like you are more cool or w/e? (dose not seem to work for messing with spelling tho :roll: ) Any how i think it is lame but may be that is just me.... ----------------------------------- jonos Sun May 09, 2004 7:52 pm ----------------------------------- Yes, that is also not practicle. Stupid MSN names are not practicle. You might as well just go to a translater and have a Russian or German MSN name. ----------------------------------- Dan Sun May 09, 2004 11:29 pm ----------------------------------- why not jappanes then poleop w/o the jappanes char set could have a real fun time looking at your name and trying to figger out what the hell it says. ----------------------------------- JayLo Mon May 10, 2004 8:23 pm ----------------------------------- you know what's really not practical? typing really badly with a lot of typos... that's really not practical... wait. OH CRAP. i'm screwed, aren't i? ----------------------------------- Mazer Mon May 10, 2004 8:28 pm ----------------------------------- Redeem yourself: state the greatest typo of Dan. ----------------------------------- JayLo Mon May 10, 2004 8:35 pm ----------------------------------- NEVER! my army will crush all. bow and cower before the might of all the connotations of my name! MUAHAHAHAH. ----------------------------------- Paul Mon May 10, 2004 8:47 pm ----------------------------------- Compsci poleop won't be crushed easily. ----------------------------------- Mazer Mon May 10, 2004 8:50 pm ----------------------------------- W-what? Dare you blaspheme against Hacker Dan?! Urge to destroy rising... BBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!! **Begins hunting down JayLo with his sharp pen +5** ----------------------------------- Paul Mon May 10, 2004 8:58 pm ----------------------------------- Bah, I'll show you whats practical, the dictionary of dan that is... Achoaly with all teh abitys that poleop on compsci posess, we whould eventually get ride of your army and stage an orgaived takeover of ertying, the erath, the worlad, and the univers.