----------------------------------- kit-kat-kid Wed May 05, 2004 10:33 am i need help ----------------------------------- plz help me finish my blackjack game ----------------------------------- omni Wed May 05, 2004 8:01 pm ----------------------------------- no one is really going to do the programming for you. They can HELP, but not do the thing for you. ----------------------------------- Mazer Wed May 05, 2004 8:15 pm ----------------------------------- And don't use topic names like "i need help". ----------------------------------- kanye_west_owns Thu May 06, 2004 9:29 pm ----------------------------------- is it just cuz im paranoid or whatever, or is this kit-kat-kid trying to be racist with the "KKK" huh? kinda lame if u ask me, if its intended to be like that ----------------------------------- Mazer Fri May 07, 2004 6:48 am ----------------------------------- Or maybe he just wants to be "kit-kat-kid". Either way, this has nothing to do with his anything being discussed here so lets just drop it.