----------------------------------- Delta Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:56 am [Source]SnowFlake Program (Mouse) ----------------------------------- Here is the snowflake program that reacts to the movement of the mouse in the fCount to something smaller (not too small otherwise the program looks like crap). % Blizzard dependant upon the mouse movement/placement View.Set ("offscreenonly,nobuttonbar") type flakes : record x : int % [x] position y : int % [y] position dX : int % Direction [x] size : int % Size of snow flake [1,2, or 3] end record var fCount : int := 800 % Change to set the number of snowflakes var mX, mY, mB : int := 0 % Mouse Coordinates var snow : array 1 .. fCount of flakes % Create the snowflakes procedure RandomizeValues (count : int) snow (count).x := Rand.Int (-300, maxx + 300) % Randomize the position [x] snow (count).y := Rand.Int (maxy, maxy + 200) % Randomize the position [y] snow (count).size := Rand.Int (1, 3) % Randomize the size of the snowflake snow (count).dX := Rand.Int (-3,3) % Randomize the direction of the snowflake end RandomizeValues % Initialize values for i : 1 .. fCount RandomizeValues (i) % Randomize the values for each snow flake end for loop Draw.FillBox (0, 0, maxx, maxy, 7) for i : 1 .. fCount Mouse.Where (mX, mY, mB) snow (i).x += snow (i).dX + (mX - maxx div 2) div 150 * snow (i).size % Move the snowflake in its [x] direction snow (i).y -= snow (i).size*2 % Move the snowflake downward Draw.FillOval (snow (i).x, snow (i).y, snow (i).size, snow (i).size, 25+snow(i).size*2) % Draw the snow flake if snow (i).y < 0 then % If the snowflake has reached the ground RandomizeValues (i) % Start it over end if end for View.Update end loop ----------------------------------- Flashkicks Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:12 pm ----------------------------------- Thats nice;) Indeed!!.. But now i have no challenge ahead of me:( :? ----------------------------------- Paul Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:20 pm ----------------------------------- lol very cool, so many snow programs... I like this one the best :lol: ----------------------------------- we64 Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:31 pm ----------------------------------- cool program..... didn't understand the code.... ----------------------------------- Delta Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:21 pm ----------------------------------- Have you read the comments? because if you haven't maybe that'll help you... I'm pretty sure I commented most of the lines... but ya... ----------------------------------- MyPistolsIn3D Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:20 pm snow ----------------------------------- Would it be possible to like have other stuff going on while this is in the background? like a menu screen or sumthing like that? ----------------------------------- Canadian Rob Thu May 20, 2004 8:55 pm ----------------------------------- cool ----------------------------------- the_short1 Mon May 24, 2004 6:41 pm ----------------------------------- wow delta... lookz nice.. diferent sizes of snow and all.. suggestion: make them stars isnetad of ovals.. yea i want to make a snowflake program too.... just laking the will power...