----------------------------------- Amailer Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:38 pm Compsci downtime ----------------------------------- Iv been getting tons of downtime of compsci when ever i visited anytime today in the... morning up to now.. anyone else?? ----------------------------------- Raugrist Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:39 pm ----------------------------------- Nope, I've been on compsci all day long. Just kidding, yeah it was down. ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:51 pm ----------------------------------- paul and i got it too. he said since 9AM. ----------------------------------- Paul Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:53 pm ----------------------------------- yep since 9 AM, the day b4 yesterday it was down for like 4 hours I think. ----------------------------------- Raugrist Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:06 pm ----------------------------------- Hmm... will you guys be okay or should we set up a compsci.ca downtime support group? (CSDCADSG) ----------------------------------- Dan Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:23 pm ----------------------------------- I talked to the host poeople and got it back up. They where aucaly very nice about it all and repsoned very fast to the probelm. it whould have been fixed sooner but i did not get up till like 1pm :roll: . (it was a late nigth) ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sat May 01, 2004 4:20 pm ----------------------------------- umm.... : Raugrist Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:06 pm Post subject: Hmm... will you guys be okay or should we set up a compsci.ca downtime support group? (CSDCADSG) what is that sposed to be ?? CompSciDowntime .. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Support Group.. and yes... we should have an unofficial 'Official Compsci Downtime Support Group' yea... :P yea i said unofficial 'Official' ok.... someone... quick..... go make a forum somewhere for free.. and then... put that link on the main page of compsci.. also make a thread about it.. ;) so if compsci is down... everyone can go to this 'other forum' to talk about what is happening :P ;) :roll: ..acaully... that mite be an idea... but then again... is compsci... that important.. ?? hell yea... ;) ----------------------------------- Raugrist Sun May 02, 2004 4:55 am ----------------------------------- /me holds thumb and index finger against forehead in shape of 'L'. ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sun May 02, 2004 5:19 pm ----------------------------------- is compsci dispeared tommorow and NEVER came back would u care>? i would... notice the ;) afta hell yea ----------------------------------- Paul Sun May 09, 2004 11:08 am ----------------------------------- Woot, compsci is finally back up. Was down whole day yesterday :( ----------------------------------- Dan Sun May 09, 2004 3:03 pm ----------------------------------- ya the host seems to have isues on weekends, lol. ----------------------------------- Martin Mon May 10, 2004 1:09 am ----------------------------------- Go on IRC to #CompSci.Ca on DALnet, I'll put it up over the weekends. ----------------------------------- the_short1 Mon May 10, 2004 11:02 am ----------------------------------- ?????????? yea... the compsci downtime kinda sucked.... cuz i wanted to post 3 new progs i just made :(