----------------------------------- bigr Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:50 am Scoring ----------------------------------- I have a worm game and Im wondering how you can have a scoring system which saves high scores to a file. Allowing the high scores to be shown every time you start the game ----------------------------------- EDEN-E Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:12 am Re: Scoring ----------------------------------- var f : int var top : int % to get topscore from data.txt file open : f, "data.txt", get get : f, top close : f % to write open : f, "data.txt", put put : f, top end for of course there are much more function for file io... if you need more about file io, i suggest you to look up Turing Reference (F10) ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:34 pm ----------------------------------- turing reference is useless for most parts... they give bad examples that sometimes don't even work :? I know we've got a good tutorial on file i/o... it was like one of the first ones posted :lol: