----------------------------------- noobprogrammer123 Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:06 pm First ever program ----------------------------------- This is my first program i have ever made! ----------------------------------- Delos Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:13 pm ----------------------------------- Woah...double post! Mods are not going to like that... Anyway. I like your programme. It's a good job for a first try. Your input works smoothly...unlike most people who just use a straight 'get' command, you've gone through the trouble of error trapping it. One thing...if someone forgets to turn of CAPS lock, your prog won't recognize a 'y' or 'n'...in this case 'Y' or 'N'. Details...details. Once you get a bit more into it all, you'll learn to make it a bit more advanced, instead of relying on randomization, you'll be able to make a more realistic one that relies on the different speeds of each spool. Good job though. ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:09 pm ----------------------------------- whats the chance of winning it? and by winning i mean getting all 3 numbers the same. 1 in 36? doesn't matter what the first number is, second number theres a 1 in 6 chance of getting the same number, and third number theres a 1 in 6 chance of getting that number again.. anyways, I got a 5-5-5 quickly, but then lost it all by hitting y over and over and never winning :( ----------------------------------- Tony Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:16 pm ----------------------------------- delay(8000) :? don't do that... I though that the program was waiting for any key to continue (as nothing happened for 8 seconds) and when delay was finally over, I had enough input in the buffer to end the game :lol: preaty good for the first game though +15Bits