----------------------------------- jonos Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:41 pm Does this shiz sound medieval? ----------------------------------- : http://jonos.f2g.net/music/medieval_thinger.wav ? ----------------------------------- jonos Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:31 pm ----------------------------------- Come on you arse buckets, I need your opinions on this clips sounding medievalness. ----------------------------------- Catalyst Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:40 pm ----------------------------------- no ----------------------------------- templest Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:07 pm ----------------------------------- sorry, but, not at all. you could actually put that in the intro to a nirvana song. try adding some flutes, and tambourines, etc. ----------------------------------- jonos Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:30 pm ----------------------------------- Shit. I don't have a recorder or lute or anything. And actually flutes were not invented until I think the Renaissance period when the keys were invented (maybe wrong period) and concerning the tambourines I don't think they were invented either. ----------------------------------- Catalyst Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:32 pm ----------------------------------- aim for something similar to the beginning of stairway to heaven and youll be set ----------------------------------- gamer Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:27 pm ----------------------------------- no