----------------------------------- new programmar Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:23 am What's wrong for asking help?? ----------------------------------- hi, guys i know i am not good in programmic like u are, but i am good in science. This is first time that i took any computer course and what's wrong it if i ask you to help me??????????? ----------------------------------- EDEN-E Sun Apr 18, 2004 11:39 am Re: What's wrong for asking help?? ----------------------------------- probably, most of your classmates are not experienced in programming. and they may be working hard for that assignment. do not trying to rely on CompSci. we can help someone who want to learn, not who do not try to learn. to design and make screensaver is your job. ----------------------------------- Tony Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:03 pm ----------------------------------- its not that you can't ask for help... it's that you should make meaningful subjects for your posts. We already know you're asking for help since you're posting in this [turing help] forum :wink: ----------------------------------- gamer Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:05 pm ----------------------------------- but previously u've tried askin people to make screensavers for you, instead of helpin u also, whats the point of lying about ur grade? from http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=4558 ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:59 pm ----------------------------------- grr.....I detest ignorance, locked