----------------------------------- jonos Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:30 pm Spam and Rogers ----------------------------------- Does anyone use Rogers as their ISP as well as use their ...@rogers.com account? If so, do you get a large amount of spam, because my parents are and they are sick of it, so if other users are getting a lot of spam, then we may switch to Bell. Please answer truthfully. Or if you have heard of people getting a lot of spam with rogers than please post that. My dad has been asking around and it seems that only Rogers people are getting large amounts of spam. Thankyou. ----------------------------------- Paul Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:04 pm ----------------------------------- I just hate rogers because they have these ppl who call me with barely understandable english and they talk on and on about free cable internet for 55 days, which I don't want, but they keep pushing it on me and reading the goodness of it. After I say no, thats a definitive N O , they say "so shall we set up an appointment for installation"? ----------------------------------- jonos Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:43 pm ----------------------------------- My download speed is really low for some reason and I think that is rogers' fault. But has anyone have mass spam problems? ----------------------------------- Cervantes Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:18 pm ----------------------------------- looks like us dial-uppers are reaping the rewards.. um... of.. dial-up... :lol: ----------------------------------- jonos Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:00 pm ----------------------------------- Please try to stick to the topic, has anyone had this problem. ----------------------------------- gamer Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:41 pm ----------------------------------- i hav two rogers.com email accounts n i didnt get any spam mails at all, seriously