----------------------------------- RaPsCaLLioN Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:22 am i'll improve on these ----------------------------------- Here's some stuff i've kinda been foolin w/ for the past little while - haven't had much time for Turing lately... check these out ----------------------------------- Paul Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:05 am ----------------------------------- Wait I think you missing some pics. ----------------------------------- RaPsCaLLioN Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:26 am ----------------------------------- No, no. Just take any pic u have and rename it to 'test.bmp' ----------------------------------- Paul Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:32 am ----------------------------------- Does the first exe file have to do with test.bmp as well? ----------------------------------- RaPsCaLLioN Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:18 am ----------------------------------- no it doesn't.. so i just removed it.... i'll post later when it's fixed ----------------------------------- Delos Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:55 pm ----------------------------------- Interesting. Quite nice actually. Suggestion: add some form of box/other graphical implementation that will show the User where they are dragging to/from. Annoying to make? Yes. Rewarding? No. Necassary? Sadly, yes.