----------------------------------- jonos Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:38 pm To Kill a Mockingbird Music ----------------------------------- Does anyone know where I could get the music from the movie? I've tried shareaza and I can't find it so if anyone knows where I could get it that would be helpful. I don't even think they sell it anymore in stores. ----------------------------------- templest Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:42 pm ----------------------------------- Why you would want to? I have no idea. Try IRC. or bittorrents [isohunt.com] If not, try eDonkey2000. They have a much largers selection than anything else. ----------------------------------- jonos Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:48 pm ----------------------------------- How do I download from IRC, I'm IRC Idiotic. ----------------------------------- templest Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:06 am ----------------------------------- Then try eDonkey. Normally you look for files on isohunt.com click the links, it should autoload mIRC (or any registered IRC App) and take you to the channel. DCC a message to the person hosting the files (which is normally a bot) and 90% of the time it gives you instrctions for getting the file off of them. ----------------------------------- jonos Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:30 am ----------------------------------- ok, i tried a torrent file but obviously no one was connected or had it open for that file. ----------------------------------- templest Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:39 am ----------------------------------- If it gives you connection or refusal of services errors, try the second link. the one that says "france" something..., It'll take you to a page FULL of different torrents, just do a search (ie: press: CTRL+F) and look for a key -word in the torrent you are looking for. Click it, it should work. Hint, you novatorrent from http://novatorrent.com