----------------------------------- KukuriChan Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:06 pm JUST FOR MASSEY PEOPLE! New Massey Forum! ----------------------------------- Anybody who goes to Massey, go here! www.thegoban.com/massey ----------------------------------- Martin Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:58 pm ----------------------------------- Umm...compsci.ca is the massey forum hah ----------------------------------- Raugrist Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:11 am ----------------------------------- I'm going to have to agree with Darkness on this one. That other forum is too much... blah. ----------------------------------- naoki Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:52 pm ----------------------------------- Ugg, that board is filled with 9's and 10's. I can tell from the lame avatar art to the stupid cheesy signatures and usernames. "Hatake Kakashi"? Please. But to be nice, I'll keep this topic alive until Tuesday, which at that point I'm trashing. Kukuri, post your link in the LINKS section of Compsci for everyone to see ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:19 pm ----------------------------------- urge to bash....rising.....rising.... I saw the board....now I wish I didn't..... if anyone else saw the board, they would think that Massey people are bunch of anime loving freaks.... sorry, Naoki, I'm gonna have to start trashing now. Especially that thread about DDR club....it's because of people like you that I only play DDR at home now. Afraid of going near an arcade machine in the mall.....What's even more funny is the people that are trash talking in there. Seriously. I know all the Godly DDR players in Massey, if you want to trash talk, beat one of us first. ----------------------------------- KukuriChan Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:27 pm ----------------------------------- You know... not everybody is an anime loving freak. Some people just like putting up anime pics as their avatars and sigs. There's nothing wrong with that. And about this forum, you know that all the people here who are from Massey is only because of comsci right? With the massey forum created, we can incorporate more people who DON"T TAKE comsci to talk with each other. Naoki : sorry about that... I didn't know where I was suppose to put this so I'm just posting here. ^^;; P.S - Not everybody at that forum are 9's and 10's. There's some grade 11 people too. The only reason why it's populated by the juniors is because none of the seniors WOULD go... if more seniors would go, then it'll be split evenly between juniors and seniors ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:41 pm ----------------------------------- You know... not everybody is an anime loving freak. Some people just like putting up anime pics as their avatars and sigs. when you have the intelligence to understand your own words, then come back and speak to me. the fact that the forum is swamped with people who love anime and people who bash anime makes it sound more like a anime forum then anything else. Throw in the occassional DDR comments, and I wouldn't even be surprised if a discussion about Final Fantasy comes up and how cloud's hair is 2/3 inch shorter in Advent Children then in FF7...... If you guys are seriously bent on having an informative forum, why don't you update some Contest scores? Last I recall, 3 people got invited to write Stage 2 of CCC, and like 7 got invited to write CMO, why don't you update those? Why is there some stupid poll about Mr.White instead? ----------------------------------- Tony Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:42 pm ----------------------------------- lol, sorry to say that, but apparently [GD] and [Spam] are 2nd and 3rd most active forums and together have more then 1/4 of all posts :? So you don't really have to be into programming to find something interesting to read and post about :lol: ----------------------------------- naoki Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:44 pm ----------------------------------- You know... not everybody is an anime loving freak. Some people just like putting up anime pics as their avatars and sigs. There's nothing wrong with that. And about this forum, you know that all the people here who are from Massey is only because of comsci right? With the massey forum created, we can incorporate more people who DON"T TAKE comsci to talk with each other. Naoki : sorry about that... I didn't know where I was suppose to put this so I'm just posting here. ^^;; P.S - Not everybody at that forum are 9's and 10's. There's some grade 11 people too. The only reason why it's populated by the juniors is because none of the seniors WOULD go... if more seniors would go, then it'll be split evenly between juniors and seniors go to this lhttp://www.compsci.ca/mx/index.php?page=26 and choose an appropriate topic to make a "New Link" in. Also, the people that you mention who don't take comp sci are those faces that I see invading my comp sci class in the morning and after school? And can I assume that these are also the loud mouthed, ignorant, disrespectful jerks who ruined the privelege of going to my comp sci room at lunch to work and getting my teacher in trouble with the school board? If these are the same kids, then don't tell me the forum they go to, tell me their NAME and ADDRESS. All the people who don't take comp sci are 11's that I'm already friends with ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:59 pm ----------------------------------- ooooooooooooooo.......I totally forgot about that..... stupid kids got us banned from CS and SC......If it weren't for you greedy juniors who just had to come to our classroom and CS it up in the morning, and remain CS-ing all through "O Canada", then we would have still being able to stay in our Compsci room. Alot of people can't even get real help because of too many people playing CS in the morning. That's especially frustrating when you have huge projects due that you don't quite understand what to do for it. ----------------------------------- Raugrist Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:22 pm ----------------------------------- ooooooooooooooo.......I totally forgot about that..... stupid kids got us banned from CS and SC......If it weren't for you greedy juniors who just had to come to our classroom and CS it up in the morning, and remain CS-ing all through "O Canada", then we would have still being able to stay in our Compsci room. Alot of people can't even get real help because of too many people playing CS in the morning. That's especially frustrating when you have huge projects due that you don't quite understand what to do for it. Exactly. And if you're playing Counter Strike, and change your name to Gaara, you seriously need a beating. ----------------------------------- Dauntless Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:38 pm ----------------------------------- Man, you guys are so arrogant-sounding... Ugg, that board is filled with 9's and 10's. I can tell from the lame avatar art to the stupid cheesy signatures and usernames. "Hatake Kakashi"? Please How is that different from this one, you naruto freaks? Stuff like AsianSensation is obviously better than Hatake Kakashi because he's in grade 11. Let's not forget that non-Japanesy names are better than Japanesy ones...except for Naoki, who is excepted because he's in gr. 11 too. And AsianS, maybe they do like putting up anime pics as avatars AND sigs...hehe. But yes, I don't like the little kids either. ----------------------------------- Paul Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:47 pm ----------------------------------- I believe the right word is pretentious. ----------------------------------- Dauntless Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:48 pm ----------------------------------- lol, thats a synonym, so yeah, we're both right. ----------------------------------- KukuriChan Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:20 pm ----------------------------------- Um... why are we arguing about this? I mean, the only reason I posted this is just for all people who are interested... you don't have to go if you don't want to. ----------------------------------- Amailer Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:40 pm ----------------------------------- Man, you guys are so arrogant-sounding... Ugg, that board is filled with 9's and 10's. I can tell from the lame avatar art to the stupid cheesy signatures and usernames. "Hatake Kakashi"? Please How is that different from this one, you naruto freaks? Stuff like AsianSensation is obviously better than Hatake Kakashi because he's in grade 11. Let's not forget that non-Japanesy names are better than Japanesy ones...except for Naoki, who is excepted because he's in gr. 11 too. And AsianS, maybe they do like putting up anime pics as avatars AND sigs...hehe. But yes, I don't like the little kids either. How many of us have anime always? ----------------------------------- KukuriChan Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:56 pm ----------------------------------- Don't tell me you guys have NEVER watched any kind of anime.. everybody has sometime in their life. For all you seniors, you should appreciate people who actuallly spend their time doing something for massey. I don't see you guys doing anything. And another, when you were talking about CS, you do know that most of the time they're mostly "seniors" playing right? Juniors don't play all the time. Before you go around accusing people, think about yourself. Don't tell me you've never played counterstrike at school. ----------------------------------- Dauntless Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:25 pm ----------------------------------- Man, honestly...Not in the mornings...it was all the frickin grade 10's on the comps... I remember cuz they were all horrible at it, and they were jackals about it too. What exactly do you grade 10's do for Massey anyways? ----------------------------------- Raugrist Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:08 am ----------------------------------- Making the classrooms smell. I guess that was a bit mean. Er, I like that location Dauntless. :wink: ----------------------------------- KukuriChan Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:54 am ----------------------------------- Man, honestly...Not in the mornings...it was all the frickin grade 10's on the comps... I remember cuz they were all horrible at it, and they were jackals about it too. Well... I wouldn't know about that. It's not every grade 10 who was in there. Most of the grade 10's are usually in the library in the mornings. Anyways, why are we arguing about this anyways? The reason I posted this link up is to inform the Massey people that there's a new forum created for all those who are interested. Not so everybody can go start arguing over who's better in the school. Whether it's a junior or a senior who's doing something for Massey, we should at least be grateful that Massey has some people who actually contribute to the school. Don't you think so? I mean, I don't want the juniors and seniors to start hating each other just because of this little issue. ^^ I mean imagine this school isn't like that right? Everybody contributes in some way or another. ----------------------------------- Amailer Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:30 am ----------------------------------- Don't tell me you guys have NEVER watched any kind of anime.. everybody has sometime in their life. For all you seniors, you should appreciate people who actuallly spend their time doing something for massey. I don't see you guys doing anything. And another, when you were talking about CS, you do know that most of the time they're mostly "seniors" playing right? Juniors don't play all the time. Before you go around accusing people, think about yourself. Don't tell me you've never played counterstrike at school. Talking about CS.. isn't this site about it? (look at the name..shocking) ----------------------------------- Raugrist Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:26 am ----------------------------------- Talking about CS.. isn't this site about it? (look at the name..shocking) (In this case, they were most likely referring to Counter-Strike) :wink: ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:33 am ----------------------------------- Don't tell me you guys have NEVER watched any kind of anime.. everybody has sometime in their life. I admit, we do watch anime, and I happen to have 50 GB worth of it on my computer, but we are not obsessed over it like happy-go-lucky school girls. To us, it's like an other TV show. For all you seniors, you should appreciate people who actuallly spend their time doing something for massey. I don't see you guys doing anything. It's called the announcement. The forum now seems like an excuse for all you juniors to socialize about how this anime is kawaii and the other is ugly. I don't even see anything remote about IMPAC meeting summaries, school trips, where we can get sponsorship for trips/contests/etc, etc. You know, the important stuff that actually affect everyone? Not so everybody can go start arguing over who's better in the school. Wtf? who the hell is arguing to see who is better at school? We have enough math contests for that crap. I don't think anyone thinks that by beating another in school, you are uber-l337 or something. I don't want the juniors and seniors to start hating each other just because of this little issue. With the exception of couple of normal people, practically all the juniors should be hated. ----------------------------------- Tony Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:38 am ----------------------------------- and discussions like this make CompSci and official Massy forum :lol: ----------------------------------- Amailer Sat Apr 10, 2004 11:20 am ----------------------------------- Talking about CS.. isn't this site about it? (look at the name..shocking) (In this case, they were most likely referring to Counter-Strike) :wink: Ahh-- we talk about Counter Strike? ----------------------------------- Paul Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:09 pm ----------------------------------- Hey, it was a post to inform ppl who didn't already know about the new forum. Now you get into grade 10 bashing... are massey grade 10's so bad that all these mods and ppl bash them mercilessly? ----------------------------------- Raugrist Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:38 pm ----------------------------------- Hey, it was a post to inform ppl who didn't already know about the new forum. Now you get into grade 10 bashing... are massey grade 10's so bad that all these mods and ppl bash them mercilessly? I don't personally know many grade 10's, but the short (and fun) answer is "yes". ----------------------------------- naoki Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:50 pm ----------------------------------- Um... why are we arguing about this? I mean, the only reason I posted this is just for all people who are interested... you don't have to go if you don't want to. Indeed. I've posted the proper link for you to go to in order to post your forum link I believe we should be about finished bashing the young kids despite their flaws. In general, let me try and sum up what the seniors are trying to say: We don't like grade 9's. We don't like grade 10's. Kids who call themselves Gaara when they play CS are stupid Kids who have no right to enter the comp sci room are stupid Friends of those who take comp sci and enter the room are stupid Kids who play loud J-Pop during after school work periods are stupid Kids who don't know my teacher's name and are in the Games Club are stupid Kids who use this site because they don't understand anything in Turing, and openly challenge Azn_S's programs are stupid ----------------------------------- Amailer Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:52 pm ----------------------------------- Um... why are we arguing about this? I mean, the only reason I posted this is just for all people who are interested... you don't have to go if you don't want to. Indeed. I've posted the proper link for you to go to in order to post your forum link I believe we should be about finished bashing the young kids despite their flaws. In general, let me try and sum up what the seniors are trying to say: We don't like grade 9's. We don't like grade 10's. Kids who call themselves Gaara when they play CS are stupid Kids who have no right to enter the comp sci room are stupid Friends of those who take comp sci and enter the room are stupid Kids who play loud J-Pop during after school work periods are stupid Kids who don't know my teacher's name and are in the Games Club are stupid Kids who use this site because they don't understand anything in Turing, and openly challenge Azn_S's programs are stupid So you hated your self in grd9 and 10 :P ----------------------------------- Paul Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:04 pm ----------------------------------- now now, you don't want word to get out that all compsci mods are A$$es do you? that would stop the next wave of programmers from massey from joining and you'd be stuck with boring old ppl like me. :D (oh wait, Im grade 10) ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:06 pm ----------------------------------- Kids who use this site because they don't understand anything in Turing, and openly challenge Azn_S's programs are stupid I remember that, it was hilarious. It was a couple of gr 10 in the library, and they were looking at my snowfall source. I was talking to naoki, and then I saw them looking at it, and then here is what happened. Me: you know, I made that right? (cuz I thought they were just ripping off code and using it in their game) them: you sure? Me: yeah, pretty sure. them: *opens up compsci.ca and then go to the thread, and then points to me. "You didn't make this, this guy made it." So they point to my avatar. me: Yeah, that's my account btw. Somehow, I still don't think they believed me afterward. and to Paul Bian. We were not stupid or generally annoying back in gr 10. So we would have no reason to hate ourselves, and neither did the seniors hate us. ----------------------------------- Tony Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:41 pm ----------------------------------- amailer - quit quoting 2 pagargraph of text to post half a line of comment... especially when your post is right after the one you're quoting :evil: ----------------------------------- Dauntless Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:00 pm ----------------------------------- I think someone should lock this topic; it really isn't going anywhere. We've said all that can be said, and basically I think any further development is just gonna be trash talking (making the rest of the gr.11's look like asses too). We know that we don't like the 9's and 10's, so just leave it at that. Any more and it's just immature. Naoki Edit: Done. Will be deleted on Tuesday.