----------------------------------- Martin Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:01 am Google looks different. ----------------------------------- Google looks different. As usual, your marketing mod is keeping everyone on top of current cyberspace news. ----------------------------------- Amailer Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:06 am ----------------------------------- ya, it changed today at 12:45AM or so :D have to say, the ruined the look :S ----------------------------------- jonos Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:54 am ----------------------------------- wow it looks shitty, they are probably just trying to decrease load times. they are the plainest search engine i know ofl. ----------------------------------- PaddyLong Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:59 am ----------------------------------- they don't need a fancy looking page... they're google ffs lol ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:21 am ----------------------------------- the plainest search engine i know ofl. that's one of the things that makes google soo good - the fact that they don't have a page full of crap with a few search results (usually taken from google anyways..) hidden in it ----------------------------------- jonos Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:31 pm ----------------------------------- i wasn't trying to say it was bad because of that, the only thing i notice different is the banner is smaller and there are no coloured tables. it has always been plane, and that is why i have always used it over yahoo and the other ones. ----------------------------------- the_short1 Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:12 pm !! ----------------------------------- i used to use MSN (for first like half a year of having the net) but... after taht iswitched to google..... google has the most sites that i know of.... it allows me to add my webpage so i get more hits... and... most of all... its FAST! the load times are the smallest.. that is why they keep it plane...... i cant say i like the improivement... the bigger the thingy to click on...(for pictures) the better... but... its faster.... so im neither for nor against.. ----------------------------------- Catalyst Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:40 pm ----------------------------------- go google :D ----------------------------------- Dan Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:39 pm ----------------------------------- i like yahoo, i have allways used yahoo. and now adays it seems to be giving better reslotes and google in my opttion. ----------------------------------- Martin Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:16 pm ----------------------------------- ...Dan is the outcast on his own site hah :lol: ----------------------------------- the_short1 Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:29 pm ----------------------------------- yea we know wehre that one vote came from......DAN!.... yahoo... in my opinion... kinda sucks... but then again i havn't used it much... ive only used MSN /google the most.... although i have used yahoo a couple times... and http://www.engine54.com