----------------------------------- Cervantes Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:43 am Triplane - Amazing Game ----------------------------------- :shock:oh my oh my. This game is so incredibly amazing.:shock: It is a 2D WWI fighting simulation. You can do loops and drop bombs on enemy planes or buildings or do any other cool stuff that took place in dogfights. The physics of this game are really good actually. check it out! [url=http://www.megabaud.fi/~teemut/triplane.html]DOWNLOAD HERE ----------------------------------- Paul Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:14 am ----------------------------------- yah... old too. too hard for me, can't even beat first level... dunno how to fire guns, cause I pressed the fire gun button. ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:57 am ----------------------------------- I shoulda probably said this. :/ when you create a character (by clicking roster then clicking the pen) I suggest you then click on set keys and set your keys to something much, much better than what they have. I use: up -> 8 down -> 5 flip -> + engine / power / go -> 0 drop bomb -> End fire guns -> Page Down If you play multiplayer (against comps or friends or both) you should go to Plane Mechanics and set the controls for each character. As for beating the first level, who are you playing as? Germans first level is definately the easiest, Japanese one is probably the hardest. Oh ya and the history is totally and completely wrong. I don't think they were going for anything historical in terms of battles and alliances. ----------------------------------- jonos Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:25 pm ----------------------------------- i can't get past the dodecagon squad screen :/ ----------------------------------- Paul Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:36 pm ----------------------------------- yea me too now, it worked once... ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:52 pm ----------------------------------- nice stuff... thanks for the link. ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:58 pm ----------------------------------- ya I think the first time you run it you have to stare at it and listen to the music for a period of time longer than 5 seconds. Just to get their name across. Once 5 seconds has passed, my advice is to hit enter repeatedly. ----------------------------------- jonos Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:03 pm ----------------------------------- ive left it for around a minute, but i will wreak further abuse upon my enter key... ----------------------------------- jonos Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:06 pm ----------------------------------- ok doesn't work... ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:23 pm ----------------------------------- maybe it feels your precesnse and says, "Yuck! Jonos! I think I'll not work just to piss him off!" :lol: truly though, I don't know why its doing that to you, works for everyone else :eh: ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:26 pm ----------------------------------- try right click / left click... i think taht is what i did... and WICKED!!! finaly got another game to add to my download manager program.... i should repost it since i added like 4 more things now... meh!! maybe i will wait till i get more games.... HINT HINT>>!!! waht are some cool games taht i can find links to download them... not demoes preferably.. and also... ones taht dont require a WICKEd PC....>>??? ur help is realy apreciated... ----------------------------------- Paul Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:27 pm ----------------------------------- no, doesn't work ----------------------------------- jonos Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:46 pm ----------------------------------- muahaha it doesn't work ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:09 am ----------------------------------- that's messed up. it worked for you right short1? you don't know what your missing jonos :? It's worth trying to get it to work. I'd suggest downloading it again :think: ----------------------------------- jonos Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:29 pm ----------------------------------- i did download it again, but it may work now that i restarted my computer, i will try again. ----------------------------------- jonos Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:35 pm ----------------------------------- ok i got to the main menuand i changed controls and created a roster and started the game but then it doesn't work, my screen goes blank (like when i leave it for a long time)... ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:40 pm ----------------------------------- could that be your screensaver kicking in? btw when you get to the main menu you should click on the help thing to quickly find out what everything does. ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:56 pm ----------------------------------- Rofl I ran into my bomb... ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:33 pm ----------------------------------- pfft.. i do that all the time :P What you should really try to avoid is dropping a bomb while you're upside down :lol: ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:53 pm ----------------------------------- i got to the takeoff feild but all that happened when i push a bunch of buttons is that guy runs out pushes my aircraft... how do u take off?? ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:06 pm ----------------------------------- you turn on the engine power. ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:23 pm ----------------------------------- ok... button???? EDIT: WOOT!!!! IM OVER 500 POSTS!!!! ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Mar 28, 2004 4:15 pm ----------------------------------- you set the button when you assign pilot. ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:32 pm ----------------------------------- DUDE!!! that game kicks AS$... FYI anyone who is having issues... press ENTER to get past the intro screen.... how do u land???? i completed the objective (only 2 of them) but i was unable to land without crashing.... the english one is fun... also that one weher all those infantry are comming.. ----------------------------------- JSBN Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:22 pm ----------------------------------- If you want a good game, you want skyroads http://www.bluemoon.ee/history/skyroads/skyroads.zip (Note: the above is the full, free version) ----------------------------------- jonos Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:44 pm ----------------------------------- that game is awesome!!! it looks real 3d too... ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:49 pm ----------------------------------- good game... thx ... i will add taht too to my dl manager...,. i made a new thread called coolgames|mostonline|blah balh blah.... ... if u have any other cool game ... please post there.... ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:36 pm ----------------------------------- a really good java 3d game is radical aces, can be found on arcadepod.com