----------------------------------- jonos Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:40 pm request for wtd ----------------------------------- well i realize that you don't post a lot in spam because you don't have to do that because you can waste your time helping us noobs instead of wasting your time in spam but i, and i am sure other poeple will agree with me on this): can you please write a book or pdf on c++ and all that stuff because: a: it would be really helpful b: you would be inspiring many new programmers c: you make everything seem really simple d: we may pay you and there you have it, my request. thankyou ----------------------------------- Mazer Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:52 pm ----------------------------------- Hahahahahahahhahahhahaha. Sorry. But... why? My guess would be that wtd (btw, wtd "what the duck"?) has better things to do than write a book. And if you are willing to pay him for it, why not just go buy a book and skip the long wait for wtd to finish? Or, if you want the cost efficient method, why not get a C++ book online? Kazaa, Bit Torrent, it's all good. I have some. ----------------------------------- PaddyLong Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:41 pm ----------------------------------- or just do a little research yourself and find one of the thousands of c++ resource websites out there ----------------------------------- jonos Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:29 pm ----------------------------------- they are too complicated by my below average intelligence. mazer, want to send me them?