----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:16 pm MONEY INVOLVED: Need assistant (P A I D J OB) ----------------------------------- i need advanced flash designers advanced php coders and advanced graphic designers please respond as quick as possible... No spams or i'll take bits!!! :evil: :evil: :P ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:35 pm ----------------------------------- I need 3d model designers as well... ----------------------------------- Rudiger Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:46 pm ----------------------------------- What do you want to build ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Fri Mar 19, 2004 5:59 pm ----------------------------------- lots... php website. flash animations. graphics. possibly flash games(sold separately) phpbb mods ,etc note: people who help with this will get future jobs as well... ----------------------------------- PaddyLong Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:03 pm ----------------------------------- I'm experienced with php/html/css and getting into javascript ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:16 pm ----------------------------------- alright yo add me to your msn nima1986@hotmail.com ----------------------------------- jonos Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:44 pm ----------------------------------- what is this for... ive been doing html and that web stuff (not php) since i was 9 or something, so i could maybe help. ----------------------------------- Amailer Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:45 pm ----------------------------------- use my script and help me finish it!!! ----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Mar 19, 2004 9:44 pm ----------------------------------- ive gotten real good with models since , i startd , i can do some sweet stuff , i have alot of prebuilt models that can be changed a bit , for what you want , just tell me if your interested ----------------------------------- Amailer Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:21 pm ----------------------------------- I might be able to take up the graphics part of your job (and you yes can use the gfx-pro project for free...just read what's on the site), need to talk about it though (MsN) ----------------------------------- Catalyst Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:39 pm ----------------------------------- i can do php and graphic design ----------------------------------- Tony Fri Mar 19, 2004 10:44 pm ----------------------------------- darkness and I can do flash games ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:30 am ----------------------------------- well... right now i already got 2 php coders but one more would speed up the process... so catalyst you're in if u want(talk to me on msn when i come online) I already got graphic designers so i dont need anygraphic designers. I need a 3d modeler(short1 show me some of yer work i want nice models) But tony and darkness you can make me flash games and you'll get paid for it separatly...(u'll prolly need to add some 3d models to yer games/talk to me on msn i'll explain) anyways we're getting paid for script and graphic together... but flash games are paid separately... and this customer said that if we make him this website he has some other projects we could do...I already kinda talked to dan about giving a compsci developer team and raising money... but there's gonna be some legal issues so we're gonna do this project for now then we'll talk about whether there's gonna be a compsci developer team or not. happy tokes-Homer ----------------------------------- zylum Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:00 pm ----------------------------------- i can do flash games. im really good with actionscript and have experience with making games. here are a few examples of games i have made: [url=http://members.rogers.com/zylum/games/iso_snake.html]iso_snake this is an unfinnished isometric snake game that i was working on... i used the same engine as xxviii_snake but the limitations of flash caused me to abandon this project unless i rewrote the game engine... movements are arrow keys [url=http://members.rogers.com/zylum/games/xxviii_snake.html]xxviii_snake this is a game i made for another website. it is the first full game i made with flash not including cheap games like pong... movements are arrow keys [url=http://members.rogers.com/zylum/games/iso_game.html]iso_game this was my latest flash project and was completed last summer. I also made a level editor along with this game to save time with level creation. movements are arrow keys and spacebar to jump. object of the game is to collect all the gems before the time runs out. if you are interested in letting me join the team or have any questions, please let me know. -zylum ----------------------------------- Homer_simpson Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:24 am ----------------------------------- well if your good at that talk to darkness and tony and ask them what u need to do...