----------------------------------- TheFerret Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:36 pm Slight Tic-Tac-Toe problem ----------------------------------- I made a Tic-Tac-Toe game and it works good but when you hit yes to play again and put in 2 x's and 2 o's it stops and says it is finished and I have tried changing stuff around and nothing works... P.S. My code is probally so un effiecent ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:54 pm ----------------------------------- did you also reset fill? That might be the problem, from a cursory glance anyways. ----------------------------------- TheFerret Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:09 am ----------------------------------- That fixed but another question, how can you put a procedure in a process and have the procedure below work... exp...(I took out a big part of the code)procedure win () loop draw () xes () exit when oes () % fork winner () exit when end loop if then put "X Wins!!!" xs += 1 start := 1 fork aga() end if if then put "O Wins!!!" ys += 1 start := 1 fork aga() end if end win win process aga() put "Play again, y/n" get again if again = "y" or again = "Y" then a := 0 b := 0 c := 0 d := 0 e := 0 f := 0 g := 0 h := 0 j := 0 start := 0 fill:=0 cls win () else end if end aga ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:08 am ----------------------------------- well, first of all, I wouldn't try to use processes, it's very inaccurate for the things you want to do. But if you really want to do this, function prototype it. use forward. forward proc A forward proc B body proc A B end A body proc B A end B notice how you can't use forward with processes. So you have to prototype the procedure only. ----------------------------------- TheFerret Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:57 pm ----------------------------------- It works, here is my Tic-Tac-Toe game... ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:04 pm ----------------------------------- slight problem, I don't think you checked for input on the same spot. That means I can input square 1 as the coordinate for 9 times. Should fix that, I dont see any other problems so far, gj. ----------------------------------- recneps Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:57 pm ----------------------------------- for some more ideas, check out my fp, the source code is there, show you how i made it so that you couldnt click on a used sq :)