----------------------------------- Stickman Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:22 pm Procedure issue [SOLVED] ----------------------------------- What is it you are trying to achieve? tryna make an option where it pick a shape and the program will draw that shape What is the problem you are having? turning trying to delete almost all my code Describe what you have tried to solve this problem it a procedure i typed it in right but it saying it not correct Post any relevant code (You may choose to attach the file instead of posting the code if it is too long) N/A setscreen ("graphic") %varible var x: int var randx: int var y: int var randy: int var option: int var mx: int var my: int var looppoint: int var point: int mx :=0 my :=0 looppoint :=1 point := 1 procedure star drawstar(x, y, mx, my, white) end star procedure leaf drawmapleleaf (x, y, mx, my, white) end leaf procedure randomise loop randint (randx, 1, 100) randint (randy, 1, 100) drawline (randx, randy, maxx,maxy get option exit when option = 2 end loop end randomise put "Select a shape" put " Please specify what version of Turing you are using recent ver