----------------------------------- MEINsweeze Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:37 pm Mandelbrot Set Visualizer ----------------------------------- i've been coding almost exclusively in turing (with some lua sprinked in) for like 6 years now, and i thought that this would be one of my projects worth publishing! it doesn't zoom very far since turing has limits which i'm too lazy to try to find a way around, so it can only zoom into around 10^14 or so. the controls are built into the program itself, plus into the comments, but i'll put them here anyways because i don't want this to be an empty field Z: Zoom into a location X: Zoom out from a location C: Display coordinates and zoom V: Set coordinates and zoom i know that turing is basically dead from what i can tell, but hey, it's something perhaps i'll upload more of my garbagepile someday ¯\_(?)_/¯ ----------------------------------- scholarlytutor Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:03 pm RE:Mandelbrot Set Visualizer ----------------------------------- It's not dead yet ;) It seems to work in zooming in and out, but I am finding it a bit tricky to choose the coordinates properly so that i can zoom into particular locations. I'm working from a windows tablet so I doubt that helps. Funky picture by the way. I also like to make my pictures from scratch. Feel free to upload more!