----------------------------------- danny b Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:39 pm I made a platforming game ----------------------------------- I made this for a school project and I think its neat so I'm gonna share it here. My best time is 116 seconds, so if you beat that you are gamer! ----------------------------------- nine90nine Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:03 pm RE:I made a platforming game ----------------------------------- epic controller support, also this should get on speedrun.com and sold on steam full price. ----------------------------------- scholarlytutor Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:06 pm RE:I made a platforming game ----------------------------------- This is pretty good! I'm not having any difficulty jumping from platform to platform, though I did disappear off the screen a couple of times haha. I didn't use a controller, but on the keyboard it ended up being spacebar for me to jump. So you may want to fix that for the keyboard controls. Otherwise, if you're interested in really developing this, perhaps in the future you can compose your own 8-bit style music so that you don't have to borrow from Mario? For now it serves as a good placeholder.