----------------------------------- coderselite Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:01 pm Rain Help/ Animations ----------------------------------- I need help for making it rain. I have already tried on my own but with my limited knowledge am not able to. I hope all of you genius brains can help me solve this as part of a major mark at U Of Ontario Comp. Sci. Program. Please do not include arrays for the rain. Also, as for the animations, I need to make an object move from one background to the other background but do not know how. Not exactly the solution but a hint as to what type of programming techniques I should continue to use. My knowledge is limited to functions, procedures, if and else statements; not quite at arrays just yet! ----------------------------------- Insectoid Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:32 am RE:Rain Help/ Animations ----------------------------------- Rain is just a bunch of identical small objects all moving more or less the same way, just with different position coordinates. Unfortunately, arrays are the best way to manipulate lots of identical objects that behave in the same way. Right off the bat I'll tell you that learning arrays and completing the assignment with arrays is easier than doing it without arrays. Now that that's out of the way, why don't we start with something easy, like one Rain drop. Can you make a single drop work? I don't know what you mean by 'move from one background to the other background'. What backgrounds are you talking about?