----------------------------------- ShockingRotom Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:12 pm cant figure out how to move my image with out it dragging ----------------------------------- whenever the image moves it drags and leaves multiple versions of itself. How do i fix this? here is the part of my code that i am having problems with. %I set the location blockx := 300 blocky := 190 loop %draw my background Pic.Draw (start,0,0, picCopy) Pic.Draw (genderblock,blockx,blocky, picCopy) %draw the image that i want to move before because it is my character Mouse.Where (x, y, button) if button = 1 and x >= 280 and x = 325 then %this checks when i click the arrow to the next room. after this i want it to play the animation of the character moving over to the exit which is straight ahead loop Pic.Draw (genderblock,blockx,blocky, picCopy) %i draw it again in the loop so it moves (I know that even after i fix the dragging there will be a problem with the first image drawn outside the loop but i first want to figure out this blocky += 1 %I add to the y so it moves up delay (10) if blocky = 370 then %this is the end of the room so i want it so exit the loop and move on. exit end if end loop exit end if end loop ----------------------------------- Insectoid Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:07 am RE:cant figure out how to move my image with out it dragging ----------------------------------- You aren't moving the picture, you're drawing it again in a different spot. The old image needs to be erased before the new one is drawn.