----------------------------------- dan1290 Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:05 pm (URGENT) I need help with turings joystick interface values before monday June 17, 2018 ----------------------------------- I need urgent help on a Turing lab. The lab is due on Monday. Basically, I'm supposed to find out the values for neutral, up, down, left, right, up-right, up-left, down-right, down-left, fire/neutral, fire-up, etc. Please help me with finding the values of these. I'm pretty sure we are supposed to use the parallelget command to get the value. If you need any more information just let me know and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks! :)[/b] ----------------------------------- Insectoid Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:01 pm RE:(URGENT) I need help with turings joystick interface values before monday June 17, 2018 ----------------------------------- The Turing Walkthrough has a whole section on joysticks if I remember right. ----------------------------------- dan1290 Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:37 am Re: (URGENT) I need help with turings joystick interface values before monday June 17, 2018 ----------------------------------- The Turing Walkthrough has a whole section on joysticks if I remember right. I checked but theres nothing about joysticks