----------------------------------- fiercedeity Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 am Generate Mac-Compatible Stand-alone Program with Turing? ----------------------------------- I've tried searching the web in the past and haven't had any luck finding a solution, so I thought I'd ask a more dedicated community: Is it possible to create a Turing stand-alone program that will work on Mac? That is, without in any way changing how the Mac itself functions. I know .exe files don't work on Mac, and up until that's the only file type I've been making with Turing. I thought (unless I'm mistaken, or remembering incorrectly) there were plans to make Open Turing be able to do this, but I haven't been able to find evidence of any development on this. If there is a (safe) program that can change a .exe into an application that can work on Mac that would be fine too. All I want is to be able to share programs I've made using Turing with my friends who own Macs. Thank you. ----------------------------------- Insectoid Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:57 am RE:Generate Mac-Compatible Stand-alone Program with Turing? ----------------------------------- It can't be done, however Turing runs well in Wine and Crossover. You can create a wine wrapper that makes the exe look and run like a native Mac app, but at the end of the day it's still an exe.