----------------------------------- HeroslasherX Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:03 pm Hi I'm new here!!! ----------------------------------- Hi everyone!!! I'm new to the coding world and I've decided to submerge myself into the coding world! Now I'm normally the type to not ask for help with my life problems but I'd like anyones help. Now don't worry its completely relative. I really want to get to know people in the coding community. I am currently.... trying to make a career change... I guess you would call it XD. I was originally working with my dad in renovations and thought to be the one taking over his business. I wish I could have and wished to have stayed for I was interested in the trade and I have quite a deal of experience. I was very skilled at the trade and was especially good at interior painting. Due to my health not handling the job well and my dad having a stroke my life has been going through so much turbulence. Right now I work at a factory job to earn a decent amount of money temporarily. Knowing my health cannot handle extreme physical stress like it use to. Hopefully to at least get a job in coding so that I can at least have a stable life in general. So what I ask of anyone reading this post is to help me get to know coding world. You can help by introducing yourself. You could tell me stories of people in the coding industry. Heck you can even tell me what crazy things I might be getting into XD. Thank You for anyone taking the time for me.