----------------------------------- Big_Tom Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:00 pm Help with graphing a Porabla ----------------------------------- I can't get it to graph rite i can't make it so that it fits the screen rite can u someone help me? Also if it's possible can u find ne errors in my program that i may have missed? thanks and peace ----------------------------------- Tony Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:21 pm ----------------------------------- grr... why are there soo many posts about the same thing? there's like 5 posts on graphing calculator and 3 of them are about parabolas. all you guys who are doing this assigment should get together and see what you have - help each other out. as for big_tom - your parabola works... I think. (tested with 2,1,1) If you're having problems, you gotta be more specific then "it doesnt fit right". Atleast expain what "right" is. ----------------------------------- Tubs Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:54 pm ----------------------------------- well they post so much because they arent used to phpbbs, and we are just working on the same thing. it will be done soon so dont worry