----------------------------------- sosno Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:21 pm where can i download the 4.0.5 update ----------------------------------- where can i dl the 4.0.5 update ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:23 pm ----------------------------------- go to [url=www.compsci.ca/mx]the main compsci page and follow the links... EDIT: you gotta scroll down a bit. click the 'download' link. ----------------------------------- Dan Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:59 pm ----------------------------------- LEGAL NOTE: tecalny that is only a valed dl if you all ready own a leagal copy of turing 4.x. also just so you know that is not hosted on compsci.ca and we take no resopbity for what you do with that link. ----------------------------------- recneps Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:01 pm ----------------------------------- Well said Dan. Good way of "covering your ass" ;) AND Mr person... unless you just searched google, etc, how do you know that 4.0.5 had been released? o.O (its not on their website yet i dont believe) ----------------------------------- Tony Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:09 pm ----------------------------------- sure it is - they're hosting the "patch" on their website :lol: ----------------------------------- shorthair Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:25 pm ----------------------------------- yeah , i didnt overlook hte school email , to ind the link :lol: :lol: , and i dint accidently stumble upon a cazy link to an uinreleased version of tuing :lol: :lol: , ----------------------------------- recneps Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:36 pm ----------------------------------- I mean you go to ytheir updates page and its stil 4.0.4c ;)