----------------------------------- Mazer Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:48 am Survey ----------------------------------- Well? ----------------------------------- jonos Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:45 am ----------------------------------- wow, really good! ----------------------------------- Mazer Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:51 am ----------------------------------- You know damn right. I hope this poll will help us learn alot about the inner workings of the compsci.ca forums. ----------------------------------- G.I._Jane Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:35 pm ----------------------------------- :roll: If you really want know the turth :shock: I don't think it's going to help you at all :lol: ----------------------------------- jonos Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:42 pm ----------------------------------- that confused me, i don't know what you were tyring to say. ----------------------------------- Mazer Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:01 pm ----------------------------------- Same here. G.I. Jane, did that even make sense to you? Or were you being intentionally unclear?