----------------------------------- Big_Tom Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:27 am Need to chnage to functions ----------------------------------- I need to turn convert these to function and turn it into a calculator...any help? ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:04 pm ----------------------------------- well.. it would preaty much be the same thing, but you use arguments instead of user input. Such as function arabicToRoman(num:int):string ... %do your loops here ... result romanString end arabicToRoman and same thing in reverse function romanToArabic(num:string):int ... %your other loop ... result arabicNum end romanToArabic ----------------------------------- Big_Tom Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:38 am ----------------------------------- wanna do it for me? it's the weekend and i'm lazy. ----------------------------------- McKenzie Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:14 am ----------------------------------- Tom, I assume you are trying to be funny. The problem is way too many people are not joking when they ask that same stupid question.