----------------------------------- omni Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:31 pm Game that needs some finishing touches ----------------------------------- this is my game. You move your mouse around shooting the targets, and you have 30 seconds to get as many points possible. Your gun is automatic and I implemented a form of recoil. I need some help on how to move the crosshair around without erasing the background. ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:51 pm ----------------------------------- Very very nice program, I like the recoil alot, though I suck at it cause it moves too fast for me. Can't you just draw the background again at the end of the loop or something? ----------------------------------- omni Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:55 pm ----------------------------------- I tired doing that, its commented out in the source file, but it doesn't really work too well. P.S. you can reload with 'r' ----------------------------------- G-lant Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:38 pm ----------------------------------- ya its prety cool, I like it. Im not the best @ programming or anything but I think the first 1 is choppy, and the second 1 is better.