----------------------------------- Maverick Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:15 am Avatar of the Month Award ----------------------------------- Hey I was lookin around the shop area and show avatar of the month award. You think we could start that up for this month? Ive searched around Comp Sci and polled the ones i thought were the best. ----------------------------------- jonos Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:19 am ----------------------------------- what about jonos!!! i guess i will have to search for a nother one :cry: ----------------------------------- Maverick Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:25 am ----------------------------------- Sorry I cant edit the poll :( I forgot about u ----------------------------------- jonos Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:29 am ----------------------------------- nah, i don't think mine is that good. i just couldn't find one so i got the star of david to represent to jewish faith, but its not the best avatar. don't worry, i was just complaining for the hell of it. ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:01 pm ----------------------------------- Woot! Pirate guy! Floating purple guy! Big mouthed brown guy that I can't see anymore! YODA! Naruto guy with covered face! Walking floppy! Party! ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:20 pm ----------------------------------- yay avatar of the month is back :) *ahem* party! ----------------------------------- Maverick Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:13 pm ----------------------------------- I want that cool lookin trophy in the awards section ----------------------------------- Mazer Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:31 pm ----------------------------------- Take my name out of the poll, I already won the last time we held this contest and haven't gotten anything. ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:33 pm ----------------------------------- woot! I call mazer's vote. ----------------------------------- TheXploder Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:37 pm ----------------------------------- you forgot to put me on the list... ----------------------------------- Mazer Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:43 pm ----------------------------------- woot! I call mazer's vote. The heck you do. My vote dies with me! Either that or it goes to McKenzie/other. ----------------------------------- Maverick Sun Feb 22, 2004 9:16 pm ----------------------------------- Then vote in other and post your reason, xploder ----------------------------------- Dauntless Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:02 pm ----------------------------------- I vote me! Samurai Metaknight! ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:39 pm ----------------------------------- mine goes to naoki if he ever brings back "crotch-biting frog" or some avatar of equal caliber. ----------------------------------- strife_8 Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:50 pm ----------------------------------- vote for me! anime ferrari! 8) ----------------------------------- naoki Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:44 pm ----------------------------------- here's the link to my pic http://members.lycos.co.uk/switch01/hpbimg/froggy.jpg can you believe that someone made a watercolor painting of this? cuz i know i'd buy like .... 100 copies ----------------------------------- Maverick Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:48 pm ----------------------------------- haha sweet! ----------------------------------- Paul Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:00 pm ----------------------------------- sure, I admit it doesn't look so bad, on my computer's resolution instead of school resolution. ----------------------------------- jonos Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:02 pm ----------------------------------- that's a pretty cool pic there. is that a frog biting a neck or biting a crotch? ----------------------------------- Maverick Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:05 pm ----------------------------------- Thats a crotch bite ----------------------------------- jonos Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:09 pm ----------------------------------- hahaha, i love it. +bits ----------------------------------- naoki Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:44 pm ----------------------------------- FYI, the painter who did the picture originally called it "Frog goes a Courtin' " ----------------------------------- jonos Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:06 pm ----------------------------------- it should be: "frogs a little too hungry" ----------------------------------- Maverick Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:28 pm ----------------------------------- frog goes a courting classic :) ----------------------------------- jonos Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:03 pm ----------------------------------- ive just had time to think about all this stuff, and that is perverted, but very interesting and unique. i still love it. ----------------------------------- Paul Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:04 pm ----------------------------------- I'd give it the award of the most unique avatar, were it not for the pic of the guy with the finger going thru his nose out of his eye. ----------------------------------- Maverick Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:48 pm ----------------------------------- who has that pic? ----------------------------------- jonos Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:19 pm ----------------------------------- no one, yet... someone will soon have it as their avatar ----------------------------------- Cervantes Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:01 pm ----------------------------------- I posted it the thread "Cool/Funny pics" enjoy. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fingerouch.jpg EDIT: haha dodge was it you that changed it to a link? Can't take it can you :P ----------------------------------- Paul Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:16 pm ----------------------------------- I guess I win for the month of february, some one gimme some bits for winning, so I can fund my "Paul's little contest of the week"contest