----------------------------------- bugzpodder Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:42 am ECOO ----------------------------------- just curious, which other school is putting in a team to ECOO regionals? for us, we have to decide if massey plans to enter the ECOO regionals competition. the style of competition is like dwite's. As far as i know, the cost is $70 per team (i think four members) and a trip to london and back on that day. as for team selection, i suggest taking the top four senior CCC scores. I am going to talk Mr. Mckenzie about it sometimes. hes probably gonna see this before i talk to him. ----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:21 pm ----------------------------------- We hosted it last year , and got 1st and 2nd place , we will be in it again this year , it would be sweet to meet you guys ----------------------------------- nate Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:13 pm ----------------------------------- My school (Upper Canada College) will have 2 teams. Yah were screwed! lol ----------------------------------- bugzpodder Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:11 pm ----------------------------------- you guys beat woburn?? ns... they had a very strong team until most good ppl all graduated in 2001. Lucas won it last year cuz they had Ralph. now he is gone also... now there are just Simon and Vasilli... i believe Vasilli is in Toronto now, so you guys will probably have hell of a time beating Vasilli... Simon goes in the london division i think ----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:09 pm ----------------------------------- Im in the london division and we g\won it last year , and we won second place aswell , But this w\year we lost our strongest programmer , he went off to waterloo ----------------------------------- bugzpodder Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:32 pm ----------------------------------- who was your strongest programmer?? ----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:21 pm ----------------------------------- aaron dos ramedios ----------------------------------- zylum Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:00 pm ----------------------------------- when does this contest take place??? ----------------------------------- nelson Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:48 pm ----------------------------------- vaughan's entering, york region i went last year, our team was 5th. >< we have two teams, we created a team korea four ppl all korean, heh, we be discussing our logics in our own language so no one can hear >< lol!! as if there were anythign to here! 70 dollas?? i never knew, guess school pays for it, well i remmeber getting free pizza hehe and the score board is pretty interesting thing to look at! very intense!! next friday, right?? see you ppl there ----------------------------------- zylum Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:53 pm ----------------------------------- ahh!!! it's on the 27th??? or is it the friday after that.... i assume it's too late to enter... damn!!! ----------------------------------- bugzpodder Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:59 pm ----------------------------------- the boardwide contest? i think if we are going, we are just going to put a team straight into the regionals ----------------------------------- nate Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:52 pm ----------------------------------- has ne one already done the ECOO competition this year? cause i am doing it 2morow, man 4hrs is so damn long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but at least i miss school. ----------------------------------- zylum Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:22 pm ----------------------------------- damn, i told my teacher i wanted to participate with a coupla friends and that stupid b!tch said she was too lazy to register us and such.... ----------------------------------- bugzpodder Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:45 am ----------------------------------- =.= i am not gonna encourage Mr. Mckenzie to participate. ----------------------------------- nate Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:45 pm ----------------------------------- w00t,w00t my team won are boardwide competition. I think our score was 389, which is ok but was enough to beat our competition. You guys would have loved to be in the boardwide my school was in cause some schools were so bad they didn't even get a single point, most teams were under 200, only like 4 were in the 300's. I guess i might see you guys at the regionals, gl. -Nate "Lacrosse is life"