----------------------------------- the_short1 Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:29 pm Color Chart For Turing (Picture and CODE) 255 COLORS ----------------------------------- This is a nice chart to have around to find out what 255 colors look good for your new program...(well 247-55 8 are BLACK so i didn;t show) anyways... here is turing program to produce this to your screen in colunms... or just download the screenshot Enjoy... ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:56 pm ----------------------------------- nice and useful , thanks for the app ----------------------------------- ProgrammingFun Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:29 pm RE:Color Chart For Turing (Picture and CODE) 255 COLORS ----------------------------------- This is really great. You have helped a lot of people. I would give bits but I am poor. ----------------------------------- Euphoracle Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:09 pm RE:Color Chart For Turing (Picture and CODE) 255 COLORS ----------------------------------- Necro batman! ----------------------------------- mirhagk Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 am RE:Color Chart For Turing (Picture and CODE) 255 COLORS ----------------------------------- for i:1..maxcol colourback(i)," ".. end for I prefer using that code snippet. The code is so small that I dont even save it, I just create a new program and type that whenever I want to see the colour chart. ----------------------------------- Turing_Gamer Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:52 am Re: Color Chart For Turing (Picture and CODE) 255 COLORS ----------------------------------- Here is one that is on our school computers... Its basically the same thing... ----------------------------------- Alex C. Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:49 pm RE:Color Chart For Turing (Picture and CODE) 255 COLORS ----------------------------------- thanks for the help! :D (and sorry for necroing...) ----------------------------------- thuvi Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:32 pm RE:Color Chart For Turing (Picture and CODE) 255 COLORS ----------------------------------- Wow.. that is really helpful. Before I used to type in the colours and those colours were very limited. Thank you! ----------------------------------- Colin Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:29 am Interactive Color Chart & RGB Generator ----------------------------------- Colour Charts always come in handy when developing Turing programs. Here is an interactive one I built a few years back that I am always pulling out for reference. Maybe others will find it useful too. Features: -Large Colour preview -3 comparison colour swatches - Colour selection by arrow keys or mouse - Abbreviated colour index in title when minimizes so you can reference it easily -Categorised colours into Groups I also have an RGB generator that I will throw in because it serves a similar purpose. ----------------------------------- Velocity Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:00 pm RE:Color Chart For Turing (Picture and CODE) 255 COLORS ----------------------------------- Very nice program colin, im sure this will help alot of beginners. ----------------------------------- vahnx Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:16 pm RE:Color Chart For Turing (Picture and CODE) 255 COLORS ----------------------------------- Colin: For your RGB Color Generator, how do you change the delay? I tried almost every key. ----------------------------------- TW iz Rippin Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:25 pm RE:Color Chart For Turing (Picture and CODE) 255 COLORS ----------------------------------- wow thanks... this helps so much aha ----------------------------------- Colin Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:25 pm Controls for Color Chart & RGB Gen ----------------------------------- Ok Every one. Here all of the controls for both Color Chart 5 and RGB Generator. __/CONTROLLS\_______________________________ /----------------------------------------------------------------------\ |-----------------| Interactive Color Chart |-------------------| Increase/Decrese Color Num - Left & Right Arrow Keys Move Up/Down color Row - Up & Down Arrow Keys Add to Color Swatch - Enter Key or click with mouse |-----------------| RGB Color Genorator |----------------------| Change selection - Left & Right Arrow Keys Increments Color Value - Up & Down Arrow Keys Fine/slow Movement - Hold S Increase delay - Press + Decease delay - Press - (+ & - only works on the number strip not on the keypad) \-----------------------------------------------------------------------/ You can download the controls document to save with the executables for later reference. ----------------------------------- CreatedByGabe Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:14 pm RE:Color Chart For Turing (Picture and CODE) 255 COLORS ----------------------------------- Thanks, This is perfect for changing colors in the text in my game! [code] put "I'm the evil".. colour (40) put "Dr. EVIL!" [/code] ----------------------------------- MrMac Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:25 am RE:Color Chart For Turing (Picture and CODE) 255 COLORS ----------------------------------- I used this image for my entire course.