----------------------------------- the_short1 Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:50 pm Emotion Showcase ----------------------------------- Here is my program to randomly output a MSN 6 emotion (one of 96 emotions), somewhere on the screen... Good for a screensaver.... Plus nothing like a good visual.... Any Comments Realy Apreciated... Good or Bad YAY!!!! All Hail Hacker Dan who fixed my upload!!!!! ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:59 pm ----------------------------------- FYI: Its a self Extracting Archive using Winzip..... EDIT: On my site its a self extracting, the above posted is just in Winzip.. ----------------------------------- Andy Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:16 pm ----------------------------------- omg.... CHANGE UR FRIGGING AVATAR ----------------------------------- shorthair Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:24 pm ----------------------------------- Was this made in turing , ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:01 pm ----------------------------------- Dodge... a bit off topic... im sorry i changed wrong link in profile meant to change Sig not avatar... GOD! PM and a POST!!! Anyways... Shorthair... yes it was made in Turing... I changed icon with icon changer www.members.shaw.ca/rfolz/iconchanger.zip kinda a pain unless you go to paintbrush and save as 16 color bmp then go into another program and size it down to exactly 32x32 pixels... not hard at all tho if you have www.irfanview.com Can u belive it... when in MSN and you click link to see all of MSN's emotions... at MSN.com.... it is missing 9... Rainbow,Cigarete,Handcuffs,Turtle,high five,crossed fingers,BRB,xbox, and Sun Stupid eh!? i got the other 9 off www.mess.be emotion Card for msn 6.... ps that site ROCKS for everything MSN....even has Msn 1 and 2 (first time they allowed sharing of files) crzy...and bots... hacks... cuztom emots... everything... ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:54 pm ----------------------------------- im amazed more ppl havn't downloaded this... o well... maybe since i added this to my Downlod Manager it will get more...