----------------------------------- MFerVersion2 Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:28 pm Where Can I get Macromedia Dreamweaver ----------------------------------- Does anyone know where I can get a non-trial version of Macromedia Dreamweaver? ----------------------------------- Paul Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:32 pm ----------------------------------- You can always get a trial version and crack it. This is called uh... buying, and I already uh.. bought Macromedia Flash MX. ----------------------------------- Maverick Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:35 pm ----------------------------------- Or you can always uh, buy it on a store called kazaa ----------------------------------- JayLo Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:37 pm ----------------------------------- or from the suprnova proportions store, bitTorrent ----------------------------------- Paul Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:37 pm ----------------------------------- The customer service at the uh store called kazaa isn't so good, too slow. As opposed to macromedia.com, where the customer service is always fast. ----------------------------------- Maverick Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:41 pm ----------------------------------- But can you get the free non-trial uh package at the mac store? ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:23 pm ----------------------------------- the best place to buy it is the same place you buy the news newsgroups Cable line + Newsgroup = minimum 300 kb/s Customer service rocks :wink: :wink: ----------------------------------- Hikaru79 Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:10 am ----------------------------------- Newsgroups where you can download apps? Shorthair, I'm curious :) PM me if this sort of thing shouldn't be posted... ----------------------------------- josh Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:42 am ----------------------------------- hey shorthair, me curious also... ----------------------------------- MyPistolsIn3D Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:00 pm ----------------------------------- Can you guys explain newsgroups? ----------------------------------- Hikaru79 Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:24 pm ----------------------------------- Sure. A newsgroup (Usenet) is one of the oldest internet technologies ever. You download a newsreader (Mozilla Thunderbird is a good idea, but Outlook will work), connect to a newsgroup server (usually 'news.yourisp.com') and subscribe to a newsgroup (such as rec.games.go) Everyone who's connected to that newsgroup can post/read other people's articles. Basically it's like a forum except entirely text-based and using a different protocol. ----------------------------------- josh Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:12 pm ----------------------------------- n e 1 know what newsgroups server it is for rogers internet. i tried news.rogers.com but it said it could not conenct to the server