----------------------------------- sicness Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:07 am Another pong game ----------------------------------- Well, I got bored so I decided to make a pong game. It has some bugs but I will probably fix them tomorrow when I'm not so tired. Any comments appreciated. Well here it is. ----------------------------------- Andy Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:49 am ----------------------------------- w00t i like the scorebard... and thats about it o and take physics... ----------------------------------- Paul Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:43 pm ----------------------------------- Yea, I like the scoreborad too, great job. Fix the bug of the bounce angel (the ball came to the paddle at 90 degrees and bouced off at like 30), and make it so that the paddel can't go off the screen. Any pong game is a good game to me though :) +bits. ----------------------------------- recneps Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:17 pm ----------------------------------- Any pong game is a good game to me though :) +bits. Pfft, i made a pong game, i didnt get any bits! :(, but its not bad, but that angle thing is messed :) Cough search for bouncing ball cough ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:20 pm ----------------------------------- well im not sure what grade your in , but i suggest using some laws of reflection ( they can come in handy ) and some physics , if your a new programmer , this is really god and its got a funky scoreboard , but some physics need to be added and some WHATDOTCOLOR ----------------------------------- jonos Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:25 pm ----------------------------------- and some ai would make it even better, just make the other player's paddle follow the balls y coordinate i think, that is how i would do it, but i have never done it, good job. ----------------------------------- Krabjuice Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:02 am ----------------------------------- if pucky > pady then pady+1 elsif pucky