----------------------------------- mapleleafs Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:27 pm Convert Integer to String? ----------------------------------- Okay, I have this program where I ask the user for a number, and I want to display the number in big font using the Font.Draw command but when I try to do that, the debugger says that it has to be a string or something like that. So I was wondering if there's a way to convert the user's chosen number in to a string so that I can manipulate it. Thx ----------------------------------- we64 Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:39 pm ----------------------------------- use intstr ----------------------------------- mapleleafs Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:51 pm ----------------------------------- what is intstr?? i never heard of it. ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:07 pm ----------------------------------- well maybe you should do one of three things 1. ask your teacher 2. search around on the site 3. type it in turing and press F9 ----------------------------------- jonos Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:11 pm ----------------------------------- or you can go to help >> turing reference >> and look for the word (intstr) and have yourself a good time reading some pretty pointless literature ----------------------------------- Andy Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:12 pm ----------------------------------- jonos, plz read other ppl's messages b4 replying, what u said does the exact samething as pressing F9 ----------------------------------- recneps Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:50 pm ----------------------------------- To expand on what they said, read the turing reference, it can teach you a whole bunch of commands you probably never knew, just type what you wanna do in the search part, or look it up in the index :) ----------------------------------- jonos Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:25 am ----------------------------------- the fact is i only read random posts to save time, and i didn't know turing referenced was also f9, so im innocent. ----------------------------------- Andy Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:51 pm ----------------------------------- fine go ahead and plead idiocy ----------------------------------- sport Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:55 pm ----------------------------------- var size_str:string var size:int put "Size: ".. get size size_str:=intstr(size)