----------------------------------- ReN3g@de Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:07 pm computer disabler ----------------------------------- is there a way that u could make a program that cant be exited, moved or minimized by the user? and is there a way to disable the TaskManager (CTRL+ALT+DELETE) temporarily? ----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:17 pm ----------------------------------- well you can make a program that cant be exited, its an option when you make an exe in turing, even more annoying is full screen if you resize the screen you can get pretty close to full screen , you can reconfigure your hot keys but geting turing to disable it would be impossible , what you want to do is get turing to think the user is inputting letters , so the keyboard buffer fills up , and when that happens th eusers input is no longer taken until the buffer has space again, so if you got turing to fill the buffer , you might be able to stop them from uing ctrl + alt + dlt ----------------------------------- ReN3g@de Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:10 am ----------------------------------- how do u fill the buffer? ----------------------------------- Paul Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:05 am ----------------------------------- I don't know how to fill the keyboard buffer, I don't think theres a specific command for it, but I learned how to flush the keyboard buffer and thats to use: Input.Flush ----------------------------------- shorthair Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:15 am ----------------------------------- ohh i never heard of that , i assume it take everything out of the buffer , so if you were to run that in a proxess .and then what ever your code is , it might just work but , the command could be executed before the flush gets there and then after and it could be 2 late BUT heck give her a try ----------------------------------- Cervantes Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:48 am ----------------------------------- Input.Flush is from 4.0.5... you can check all the new commands on the main page (www.compsci.ca/mx) oh and renegade, stop making programs that are harmful to others!!! its not nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!