----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:23 pm My Games Characters ----------------------------------- These are the models ( fully moveable ) that will be appearing in my platform game , they took me 40 minutes for the enemy , and 1 hour and a half for the main character , to get all the scaling right , They were Made in Rhino And 3DSMAX, , The Game : its a game like mario64 and such ( 3d walkaround , with jumping and all ) The point of my game is that you get a pesticide can and you have to spray bugs to kill htem , its actually pretty rockin , the way i did the spray can shotting was i made a whole bunch of tiny tiny spheres , and game em motion due to gravity , os it works like a real aerosol can, and you can get pickups like more pressure which make you have further distance , its about 30 % of hte way , i have the world rendered in code ,all the models made for the game ( its just one huge level ) , and i have collision detection , all i need now is a fully working world . !!!! The Stick = My main Charter his name is "Venaire" The Enemy = This is the model for what the enemys are " Enemy " EDIT : Just Added , the boss of the game , MY DOMOKUN GUY , this has take nme about 2 days ( t oget hte movement right ) and to get hte textures to load ) ----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:24 pm ----------------------------------- i can upload the models if anyone were to want them , i can put the min lightwave , 3DS , and 3DM , for your preferance ,jsut ask ----------------------------------- TheXploder Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:30 pm ----------------------------------- good job shorthair, but I think it needs a little bit more detail.. ----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:37 pm ----------------------------------- yeah i need osome help still , its my first week , im trying ot teach myself ----------------------------------- TheXploder Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:53 pm ----------------------------------- oh, hehe I've been doing 3D for a long time...... ----------------------------------- G.I._Jane Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:44 pm ----------------------------------- I really like the Boss one at least you can do better than me ----------------------------------- jonos Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:03 pm ----------------------------------- those are nice. what are you using 3dmax or a freeware one? ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:21 am ----------------------------------- I made those in Rhinoserous , thats my favourite , still getting a grip on 3ds max 6 ----------------------------------- jonos Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:07 pm ----------------------------------- is rhino freeware? is it worth buying, if you get my drift. ----------------------------------- Squirter Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:21 pm ----------------------------------- Wow,very nice 3D pics. The main character looks like he was made out of play-doh, lol, but very nice.