----------------------------------- Radiohead Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:24 pm need some help here people ----------------------------------- ok.. .. i did soemthigon relay dumb.. but i dont know what i did and now every time i open internet explorer, i get a message telling me that theres some error and it cnat open adn if i want to send a message to microsoft or w/e... so .. its obvious that i cant open it .. so i should get rid of it.. adn download another internet explorer.. so. does anyone know the EXACT link to a site where i can donwload internet explorer . or does anyone have any suggestions abut what i can do. ( if u want il post the details as to why i cant open IE). p.s. (regarding what i used to sent this) if u wont be able t sleep tonight... ( im using msn explorer now ) ----------------------------------- Tony Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:37 pm ----------------------------------- get yourself a copy of Mozilla Firebird 8) ----------------------------------- jonos Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:40 pm ----------------------------------- ive found that mozilla has had some problems with flash, even with the plugins, but that may just only be me. go to microsoft downloads and you should find it. ----------------------------------- Paul Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:06 pm ----------------------------------- Here it is: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/ie6sp1/download.asp You just have to click the "download" button ----------------------------------- Radiohead Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:37 pm omg thank you very much ----------------------------------- yo.. thank you man (paulbian) ----------------------------------- santabruzer Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:40 pm ----------------------------------- since shorthair isn't here.. i'll fill in.. :P.. Where others failed... one raised above them all... and presented IE sp 1 to the poor chap who did have it :P ----------------------------------- Maverick Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:43 pm ----------------------------------- shorthair doesnt say stuff like that does he? ----------------------------------- santabruzer Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:44 pm ----------------------------------- nah don't think he does.. i just tried to fill the empty void .... don't think he's that crazy... or drunk :D ----------------------------------- Maverick Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:46 pm ----------------------------------- ah yes only you wuld be that crazy to say something like that. But i guess noone had posted for a few minutes so you might a s well :D ----------------------------------- shorthair Mon Feb 02, 2004 6:53 pm ----------------------------------- Thanks for filling that gap in time santa , you really made teh connection and i like the quoate , i probably would of mispelled somthing but it was a good try