----------------------------------- shorthair Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:55 pm screenshot of the 1000 user ----------------------------------- Heres mine ( okay take the updated one from paul ) , compsci for somereason made mine really small ,even thought it was huge in paint shop pro ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Feb 01, 2004 9:59 pm ----------------------------------- here it is: http://www34.brinkster.com/paulbian/1000.bmp ----------------------------------- shorthair Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:06 pm ----------------------------------- Take the better quality one , whatever it might be , and tony i hope that you can make somthing cool out of it like the 20 000 posts one , or was that someone else , whoeverit was DO it again , it was really cool, ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:07 pm ----------------------------------- That quality is terrible, and I used paint to cut it out. ----------------------------------- shorthair Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:07 pm ----------------------------------- Ah hell why not :D :D :D"w00t 1000 MEMBERS " :D :D :D ----------------------------------- Mazer Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:11 pm ----------------------------------- But there are a bunch of accounts that aren't even unique users. Remember all the whatdotcolour freaks? They didn't just sign up because they thought whatdotcolour was cool and wanted help with compsci... ----------------------------------- shorthair Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:11 pm ----------------------------------- Which one is terrible mine of yours ? ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:12 pm ----------------------------------- I got one with a better quality, I update up there. You got a different skin or something? ----------------------------------- shorthair Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:12 pm ----------------------------------- it was really good in paint shop pro , , but it looks terrible now its uploaded ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:15 pm ----------------------------------- Yep, I had to click the maginfy. ----------------------------------- shorthair Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:19 pm ----------------------------------- my magnify looked great on my comp , but for some reason the upload ruins it ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:25 pm ----------------------------------- Acutally, it isn't small, all you have to do is put ur mouse over it, and a magnify button will appear, its just that other people have normal skin like me, while you have a different one, so ppl might not recognize it. :P ----------------------------------- shorthair Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:26 pm ----------------------------------- Dan do you want us to take another one so your in it , im sure it would be an honour for you to be in the pic the site has grown so big , you deserve it (i think so ) ----------------------------------- Dan Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:34 pm ----------------------------------- lol, i got my own with me in it. i am shure tony can do somting crazy with it if he has time. ----------------------------------- shorthair Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:35 pm ----------------------------------- good , glad you got a picture , i thought you might want one , well thats me done for the night , uggg SCHOOL tommorow , but oh well i had a 5 day weekend , :D :D :D ----------------------------------- jonos Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:47 pm ----------------------------------- ha, my school starts on tuesday, anyways good job to the people who got the picture, i was stalking the boards waiting, but then it didn't come so i wen to play desert combat. ----------------------------------- octopi Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:49 pm ----------------------------------- So what's gonna happen to this 1000th' user? ----------------------------------- jonos Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:51 pm ----------------------------------- i don't think anything, they got their name in a picture in a thread devoted to them, so what else can you give them. ----------------------------------- octopi Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:52 pm ----------------------------------- YES!, 30000'th post by me. ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:52 pm ----------------------------------- http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=3331 ----------------------------------- jonos Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:54 pm ----------------------------------- ahhh, bringin out the heavy artillery, a direct link... ----------------------------------- FDisk87 Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:09 pm ----------------------------------- Congrats on the big 1,000 :) ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:25 pm ----------------------------------- wouldn't it suck if Hacker Dan rooted thru the non used accounts and we only had like 500 users... Funny as hell to........ the 1000>>>still gona have to release today...if you count 11:45 pm today... hehehheheh (like the comic)