----------------------------------- Delta Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:22 pm Delta's Death Ball Series (batting cage) ----------------------------------- Ok... here is another animation... my latest :) well I hope you enjoy... I know its a little choppy... but I had to slow it down... otherwise everyone would miss somethings... and be like how did that happen? :? but ya... I still like it :) ----------------------------------- shorthair Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:28 pm ----------------------------------- yes , that was awsome i love it , i like the way the bat hits him when he bloackss the balls , great job ----------------------------------- Amailer Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:36 pm ----------------------------------- hha damm nice, KEEP THEM COMING ill give you bits! $bits = 5; $Delta = $Delta+$bits; ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:45 pm ----------------------------------- Ah.. the ultimate showdown, man vs machine, this animation shows us theres no point in violence, when both sides looses. great job. :lol: :wink: ----------------------------------- octopi Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:49 pm ----------------------------------- hha damm nice, KEEP THEM COMING ill give you bits! $bits = 5; $Delta = $Delta+$bits; People over the age of 12 tend to do this. $Delta['bits'] +=5; ...see you were adding 5 to delta....and not his bit count. also you used an unneeded varible...which is just wastful. My code fixes this problem. It adds 5 bits to delta's bit count, and not him. It also uses the minimum number of varibles. ----------------------------------- Delta Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:51 pm ----------------------------------- YAY! Five more of me! That means five times as much stupid posts! like this one! yay! (If that wasn't spam I'm not sure what is ;) ) ----------------------------------- Amailer Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:49 pm ----------------------------------- hha damm nice, KEEP THEM COMING ill give you bits! $bits = 5; $Delta = $Delta+$bits; People over the age of 12 tend to do this. $Delta['bits'] +=5; ...see you were adding 5 to delta....and not his bit count. also you used an unneeded varible...which is just wastful. My code fixes this problem. It adds 5 bits to delta's bit count, and not him. It also uses the minimum number of varibles. :roll: thanks... /me damm. Lol ----------------------------------- Andy Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:07 pm ----------------------------------- shouldnt it be delta.bits+=5; ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Feb 01, 2004 5:43 pm ----------------------------------- If this were in the turing section, our bits would be mercilessly subtracted. ----------------------------------- octopi Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:05 pm ----------------------------------- shouldnt it be delta.bits+=5; depends on the language you use. ----------------------------------- Andy Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:59 pm ----------------------------------- what language was that one with the quotes in brackets? ----------------------------------- shorthair Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:14 pm ----------------------------------- , well somthings gotta be goin on Who knows what asian is up to , hes got new rules 10 000 bits , i thin khe is trying to take over compsci :D ----------------------------------- Delta Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:20 pm ----------------------------------- Wow... I wish I could spam like this... maybe if we had a moderator in this forum *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* :lol: ----------------------------------- Paul Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:27 pm ----------------------------------- Hypothetically, only hypothetically, never in a million years hypothetically, if we were to choose a mod for this forum, I would choose delta, because he knows his stuff, and he is the obvious choice, but only Hypothetically. *hint hint* *nugde push* ----------------------------------- octopi Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:56 pm ----------------------------------- I was just showing an array ($Delta), in php you can access array items by using $Delta["nameofitem"] or by its number, $Delta[0] ----------------------------------- TheXploder Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:07 pm ----------------------------------- hey, great animation once again, you should have a warning dispalyed "Kids Don't Try This at Home!".. lol, keep it up.. ----------------------------------- Delta Mon Feb 02, 2004 12:28 am ----------------------------------- I'm suprised that anyone posted anything about this animation... well just because somehow this thread has drifted off into a shamble of variables and arrays... but what the heck sure.. thnx for the complement... :) ----------------------------------- Maverick Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:34 pm ----------------------------------- var deltab:int:= 473 var bits:int:=10 deltab:=deltab + bits ----------------------------------- Delta Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:16 pm ----------------------------------- lol... there are those variables again lol... well as long as bits are actually being given with those variables... then I guess that might not be noted as spam :? but you guys should at least type a message with your variables ... just to be safe and keep the post :) ----------------------------------- Prettyjnk Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:48 pm ----------------------------------- ai..... that guy dead at last............ ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:17 pm ----------------------------------- Prett ,. i sent you a pm warning you about doing this , Il give you the benifit of the doubt that you didnt read it yet , i sugest you do :wink: