----------------------------------- theman Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:52 pm My second turing program!!!! ----------------------------------- If this offends someone, i'm sorry. But it's all in fun and games!: ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:54 pm ----------------------------------- I know your new so im gonna go easy on this warning , DO NOT label your topics with stupid names , give this one a name like " Plane Game " , this is your warning , there are rules that you should have read , no one ever seems to , please rename your topics ----------------------------------- Paul Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:55 pm ----------------------------------- I dunno how the screen is set up, cause I couldnt see half the picture, and what did it say? while bush was what? and whats balcurinder? ----------------------------------- theman Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:58 pm ----------------------------------- Again i sorry. And that my name! Well, a bit of it! And i don't thonk you saw all of it! ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:59 pm ----------------------------------- Change the topic name on both your programs to somthing more suitable , ----------------------------------- we64 Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:03 pm ----------------------------------- :lol: :lol: he is learning a lesson after a lesson ----------------------------------- theman Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:07 pm ----------------------------------- is that ok, now ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:17 pm ----------------------------------- no definatly not , i told you what to label it , im not sure if you dont understand , how do we know what it is , i dont look at every post , i look at what interests me , label it Plane Video ----------------------------------- jonos Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:28 pm ----------------------------------- bringin' down the hammer on the newbs, ooooh (no offence) cool animations, but like everyone else said, i couldn't see half of the stuff said. nice police cars :D ----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:12 am ----------------------------------- i sent him 2 PM's , and i told him what to change it 2 , but no he has to change it 2 , " MY second Program " , i even gave the dude bits , for his first one ......