----------------------------------- shorthair Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:08 pm Compsci Nickname Effects ----------------------------------- These are the colors that compsci uses for its names ,shadows and glows , please review them before buying and making a mistake http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=825 You now get full bits back for effects so this is not as big a problem now. So now Sell effect means u are realy selling it :wink: ----------------------------------- Amailer Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:31 pm ----------------------------------- :roll: ..your point lol ----------------------------------- jonos Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:33 pm ----------------------------------- maybe people are making topics about colors without having seen that one ----------------------------------- shorthair Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:36 pm ----------------------------------- They are , and everyone that buys abad color complains that there should be a preview of what it loks like , ther ehave been numerous questions about color s in hte shop , and until dan has time t oplay with it , this is the best alternative ----------------------------------- Paul Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:27 pm ----------------------------------- Anyway to try all effects at the same time like on the name effects? it doesnt say on the guide. ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:49 pm ----------------------------------- Important , Do not buy a shadow and a glow , you will be wasting your money in most cases , you may be lucky and be able t osee both , but in most cases you will not , this is a word of warning ----------------------------------- Paul Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:52 pm ----------------------------------- It is too late for me, since when I sell my shadow, i get almost nothing back. ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:57 pm ----------------------------------- Another Warning , if you sell anything from your name , You will want to PM ( Private message Dan ) as you will not be refunded your bits , by selling your not entiteled to your bits back , but if dan is in a happy mood , you might jsut get lucky , dont go buy a color say you dont liek it sell it , whinwe , buy a new one and repeat hte process , make sure you like it before you buy it :D :D ----------------------------------- we64 Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:00 pm ----------------------------------- how are we going to know that? ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:01 pm ----------------------------------- Because i posted what the colors look like at the very top , click that link and see the magic ----------------------------------- TheXploder Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:02 pm ----------------------------------- ohh, now I see this post... damn, I bought something, the wrong colour, and then sold it... I thought maybe someone stole it, :lol: ? It was a title shadow, worth 25 bits, :cry: ... ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:04 pm ----------------------------------- Heres 25 Bits , cause im in a good mood , hope it makes ya feel better about your loss ----------------------------------- TheXploder Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:04 pm ----------------------------------- hey thx.. ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:05 pm ----------------------------------- Dont worry about it , :D If anyone else has honestly lots bits o0n a name change , PM me and il refund what i can ----------------------------------- we64 Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:06 pm ----------------------------------- :lol: :lol: shorthair is being a god right now... ----------------------------------- Paul Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:10 pm ----------------------------------- Yes... I found the glow guide very usefull in selecting a glow for the name. ----------------------------------- shorthair Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:12 pm ----------------------------------- paulbian has been fuly refunded By shorthair Paulbian was refunded a total of = 107 bits ----------------------------------- Dan Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:38 pm ----------------------------------- Me and Amailer reworte part of the shop code and now it will give full bits back!!!!!! so stop yelling at me allready, lol ----------------------------------- jonos Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:18 am ----------------------------------- yeah, *heads to refund his crappy name effects* ----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:17 am ----------------------------------- Wow smileys rock , thats an awsome linkin park one ----------------------------------- Amailer Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:23 am ----------------------------------- Wow smileys rock , thats an awsome linkin park one IF THIS WORKS huh??? ----------------------------------- TheXploder Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:23 am ----------------------------------- hehe, cool, are those InSync? ----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:28 am ----------------------------------- I have Admin Wars In My Sig Now , ----------------------------------- Paul Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:28 am ----------------------------------- They're linkin park, thats what he said they are. ----------------------------------- TheXploder Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:31 am ----------------------------------- well if you look at his edits below the post... he edited it after I posted it... ----------------------------------- Paul Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:33 am ----------------------------------- You would have know, if you listened to linkin park and know their lyrics for "One step closer" ----------------------------------- TheXploder Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:38 am ----------------------------------- I don't listen to crappy music.. and not Boy bands like Bcksteet Boys, :lol: ----------------------------------- Amailer Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:39 am ----------------------------------- kk who gives. either way nice sig (admin wars ahhaha) ----------------------------------- Paul Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:39 am ----------------------------------- WHat? how dare you call linkin park crappy???! grrr... I have nothing to say to you. ----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:41 am ----------------------------------- Dont be Fighting in my thread , have an insult war in spam , 10 buts to whoever starts it :D ----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:20 pm ----------------------------------- Thanks for fixing the Shop Dan And Amailer , That was awsome of you guys to do !!! ----------------------------------- Paul Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:08 pm ----------------------------------- I think you should still leave the link on, someone might want to try it anyway. ----------------------------------- TheXploder Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:17 pm ----------------------------------- I know I'll need it, for choosing my glow.. ----------------------------------- shorthair Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:19 pm ----------------------------------- Blue is the way to go , Folowing in the Footsteps of Hacker Dan , Shadows suck , Glows rule no matter what color, but becareful buying gray , as on some browsers you cant actually see it , ( thre was a problem with that a while back ) ----------------------------------- Paul Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:22 pm ----------------------------------- Im thinking more of changing the glow to darker blue and red, and then change the color of the text to a lighter color, like Delta. ----------------------------------- TheXploder Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:27 pm ----------------------------------- to make it look good to the eye you need to have opposites like cold glow colour and a warm colour for the name.. ----------------------------------- the_short1 Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:14 pm ----------------------------------- SCORE>.. so ppl like me nagging to Hacker Dan or Dan Shadow worked..... pissed me off when i wasted like 250 bits for nothing on title effects....i had my revenge tho.... then CjGhauhan ratted me out... Good job for encluding that ......!!!! ----------------------------------- Maverick Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:49 pm ----------------------------------- Eww yellow. ----------------------------------- the_short1 Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:17 pm ----------------------------------- mine???? yellow and blue ROCKS!! best color combo... in my opinion... i am going to be changing mine a lot to find a good combo... and... :? why would you use a Shadow ??? glow hides shadow anyway...s ----------------------------------- Maverick Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:29 pm ----------------------------------- Ok well thats your opinion :) ----------------------------------- Martin Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:37 am ----------------------------------- Any way you can get name effects working properly with Mozilla? ----------------------------------- Amailer Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:47 am ----------------------------------- no, hmm some of the javascript's don't work on mozilla. ----------------------------------- Martin Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:49 pm ----------------------------------- Ahh well small price to pay I guess :p ----------------------------------- rizzix Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:34 pm ----------------------------------- hmm Dan should get this fixed for v3.. ----------------------------------- Dan Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:53 pm ----------------------------------- hmm Dan should get this fixed for v3.. Should is the key word there :p, things are busy as hell here :p ----------------------------------- cycro1234 Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:11 pm ----------------------------------- How do I make the glow darker or larger? Some ppl have HUGE glows ----------------------------------- Martin Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:35 pm ----------------------------------- You see, it's a problem with your web browser, not the brightness of the glow. If you want a better one, go to http://www.getfirefox.com/ ----------------------------------- rizzix Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:35 pm ----------------------------------- :lol: ----------------------------------- the_short1 Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:22 pm ----------------------------------- ahahha... thats awsome! .. really a GREAT revolutionary program! ----------------------------------- kkretro143 Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:38 pm Re: Compsci Nickname Effects ----------------------------------- Nice one you got there Martin. Really cool tool. :D :D 8-) 8-) ----------------------------------- rdrake Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:54 pm RE:Compsci Nickname Effects ----------------------------------- Was it really necessary to revive a thread from 2005? Locked.