----------------------------------- Delta Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:21 pm This is the famous ..... ----------------------------------- This is the famous "hey look a ball...lets flashkick it" and get killed by it animation.This took me a while to do.. as do most animations... but yea.. I'm new.. so if you don't like it well I don't care..but I think its funny :) ----------------------------------- TheXploder Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:35 pm ----------------------------------- hehe.. That was very, Dynamic... good job... :lol: :lol: ----------------------------------- shorthair Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:05 pm ----------------------------------- your on a roll delta , keep up the funny stuff , that was hilarious , how long have you been into this kinda thing , ----------------------------------- Corybu Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:15 pm ----------------------------------- I remember I used to do some stuff like that. Dont remember sharing it here... I did alot of ninja flash's, lol. They were all crap, but I kept them around, so I could look back and see how Ive grown. anyone here remember when I posted my flash about when I got hit by a van? HAHAHA. that was sweet. Im gonna try and find that one again. Aha! Its still here! http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=1972 Check that out, lol. Ive grown so much since then... ----------------------------------- Delta Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:12 am ----------------------------------- someone delete this.. I double posted stupid internet of slowness I hate thee! ----------------------------------- Delta Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:13 am ----------------------------------- Short Hair : how long have you been into this kinda thing If by having fun watching stick men die... I've been into it forever :twisted: but if you mean doing stuff with flash.. well thats my first animation i've ever finished.. I've been doing some flash stuff for a month or so I think... I know nothing really... just tweens and some simple actions don't you love the blood splatters tho.. like when the ball bounces in the blood lol :twisted: ----------------------------------- TheXploder Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:15 am ----------------------------------- I love that, there are a details you can't see all at once, and that's great. :) You would expect that the action happens only to the cherecter but it happens to the ball, and blood.. :) I just love the flow of it... ----------------------------------- Delta Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:46 am ----------------------------------- ya I like making everything interact with everything else... it gives it a more realistic look... and even tho many people never notice... its still really kewl :) ----------------------------------- Paul Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:29 pm ----------------------------------- guy splattering over the wall doesn't bother me, I blame the media... but hanging a ball on a HOOK? thats something I don't see everyday. Good job, I liked the blood and stuff... ----------------------------------- jonos Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:33 pm ----------------------------------- that's funnier than anything I have ever seen on stick death (which i haven't visited in ages so don't flame me), I actually laughed which I don't usually. the movements all seem real and relate realistically to eachother, good job. ----------------------------------- Delta Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:27 pm ----------------------------------- thank you for the complements... if I had known you guys liked it that much .. then I would make a series... hmmm.... I think I might... like a series of deaths by balls.... hahaha I like this Idea.... I'm gonna have to think about some ideas.... hmmmm.... who thinks I should make a series? (don't worry they aren't gonna all be hanging balls.... this is where the creativity comes in :) ) ----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:36 pm ----------------------------------- Im in favour of it , 20 bits for each new cartoon released , thats my offer ----------------------------------- Delta Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:47 pm ----------------------------------- sweet... tho animations take a long time to get right... I'm sure I'll have time.... I'm taking a comptech class and we have to do stuff in flash anyways... I'll kill two birds with a gun.. because stones are useless ;) ----------------------------------- shorthair Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:54 pm ----------------------------------- look how many times your animation has been viewe :roll: d, i winder who watched it htat many times ----------------------------------- Amailer Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:47 am ----------------------------------- that's just sweet. (kinda) ----------------------------------- Delta Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:09 am ----------------------------------- Sweet 201 times :D thats kewl... well I'm starting my next animation for the series :D its great... I've just started the story board ... so it kinda has a point to it... not just a random death :twisted: or is it :twisted: but yea... it'll be up asap