----------------------------------- ganondork369 Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:32 pm Autoit language ----------------------------------- Hello, I'm trying to learn how to program with autoit, but I can't find any good guides. Will there be an autoit forum section here in the future? It would be great if i can get some help here :lol: Nevermind, I just found a good pdf tuttorial ----------------------------------- Nathan4102 Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:22 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- I highly doubt you will ever see AutoIt on these forms, it's a very small language. Why are you using autoit over other more useful and popular languages?? ----------------------------------- ganondork369 Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:06 pm Re: Autoit language ----------------------------------- I heard autoit is a lot easier to make hacks and bots (that play for you). I was going to learn C++ with my brother, but I'd rather just make hacks and bots, so I decided to try out autoit. ----------------------------------- Nathan4102 Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:33 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Interesting, I used to do the exact same thing with freepascal. Good luck! Definitely don't learn C++ for marcoing, way too complex. ----------------------------------- Cancer Sol Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:45 pm Re: RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Interesting, I used to do the exact same thing with freepascal. Good luck! Definitely don't learn C++ for marcoing, way too complex. But if you do learn to macro using C++, it'll feel great that you can make such complex things :wink: . I was thinking of learning autoit before, but I just want to stick with C++. I don't really care about making hacks and bots like my brother, he just wants to make hacks and bots as his hobby, but I actually want to make a living out of compsci :P Edit: He's only a seventh grader. He'll probably change his mind about things like this, he might not even like compsci by the time he's in high school, but he might still. ----------------------------------- Panphobia Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:22 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- What games were you thinking of creating bots for? ----------------------------------- Nathan4102 Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:07 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Making Marcos is an awesome way to make money if your still in HS. Summer after grade 9, I couldn't get a real job, so I got into marcoing and made more then I would have with a part time job, and I decided compsci was what I wanted to do for a living. ----------------------------------- Cancer Sol Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:22 pm Re: RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Making Marcos is an awesome way to make money if your still in HS. Summer after grade 9, I couldn't get a real job, so I got into marcoing and made more then I would have with a part time job, and I decided compsci was what I wanted to do for a living. I decided compsci was what I wanted to do for a living last month, it's just really interesting to me. How do you receive the payments? Using a verified paypal account? And btw, what language did you use? ----------------------------------- Nathan4102 Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:33 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Verified PayPal for payments, I also accepted runescape currency since thatbwas the game I made Marcos for, and I could sell it for PayPal funds. I used a variation of freepscal, it's like pascal, but no classes or anything fancy, very straightforward and simple. ----------------------------------- Cancer Sol Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:05 pm Re: RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Verified PayPal for payments, I also accepted runescape currency since thatbwas the game I made Marcos for, and I could sell it for PayPal funds. I used a variation of freepscal, it's like pascal, but no classes or anything fancy, very straightforward and simple. Did you make your own client for it? What kind of things did your bot do? I'm also wondering, what did you need to know to make it? (Variable declaration, if statements, loops, etc.) I want to try making one too :P I highly doubt I can even make one yet :cry: ----------------------------------- Nathan4102 Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:33 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- I just ran the code straight from an IDEA, no client, although it could easily be done. It did a lot, advanced color recognition and sorting methods, text recognition, etc. Message me with what exactly your looking to do, and maybe I can help you get started ;) ----------------------------------- Cancer Sol Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:27 pm Re: RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- I just ran the code straight from an IDEA, no client, although it could easily be done. It did a lot, advanced color recognition and sorting methods, text recognition, etc. Message me with what exactly your looking to do, and maybe I can help you get started ;) Alright thanks :) I wasn't thinking of marcroing like my brother, but then I might as well do it for some money :P ----------------------------------- Panphobia Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:35 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Aha I knew you were going to make macro's for runescape, runescape 2007 or eoc? 2007 is way easier. IGN on rs? ----------------------------------- Nathan4102 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:08 am RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- 2007?? What's that? ----------------------------------- Panphobia Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:54 pm Re: RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- 2007?? What's that?They brought back 2007 revision of runescape on runescape.com, so now its running a 474 server instead of the Evolution of Combat ----------------------------------- Cancer Sol Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:00 pm Re: Autoit language ----------------------------------- I'm going to have to play runescape again if I want to know how to make a bot for it now... :/ Not sure if anyone still plays diablo 2, but I'm sure it's dead. Otherwise, I'd try and make a bot for it :P I'm still going to make a bot for diablo 2; i'll have it do the first quest :P And if you were talking about me wanting to make a runescape bot, I wasn't. But if it's going to get me money in the summer, I'm going to do that, I'm really broke right now. Besides, it's some good experience. ----------------------------------- Panphobia Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:05 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- It isn't the best money in the world powerbot.org has a monopoly over the whole bot market for rs. But anyway the way I made my money from runescape was selling the gold to chinese gold farmers, now that is better money. ----------------------------------- Nathan4102 Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:13 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Powerbot has gained a bad reputation over the last couple years with the hacking incidents. Selling private bots on sythe or on your own website can still be fairly profitable :) ----------------------------------- Panphobia Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:25 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Your definition and my definition of highly profitable might be completely different. ----------------------------------- Nathan4102 Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:27 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- I made about 1000 over 3 months, that's pretty profitable for me ;) ----------------------------------- Panphobia Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:54 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- I staked in runescape made around 21 bil rsgp which would equate to 0.35 cents/ 1m, but for proramming experience creating bots is good too ----------------------------------- Nathan4102 Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:00 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Dam, you win this round! ;) ----------------------------------- Cancer Sol Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:45 pm Re: RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- I made about 1000 over 3 months, that's pretty profitable for me ;) Shit. That's already almost a new alienware laptop. I want one that's about that price, but I don't think I'm going to be wasting the money I earn this way on that. I'll just save it up for university (if I ever get a chance to), and maybe sometimes, I'll spend it on games or something like that. ----------------------------------- Nathan4102 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:00 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Don't waste your money on alien ware crap, its like buying a Mercedes to get to work. You can build your own custom computer better then Alien ware for a fraction of the price. ----------------------------------- Cancer Sol Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:28 am Re: RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Don't waste your money on alien ware crap, its like buying a Mercedes to get to work. You can build your own custom computer better then Alien ware for a fraction of the price. I would.... but wouldn't that require your parents to do that? It'll ship to my house right? If my parents found a computer at my house that isn't my mom's or dad's, they're going to know it's either my siblings or me who bought it >:( ----------------------------------- Nathan4102 Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:34 am RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- You could ship it to a buddy's house and pick it up, or explain to your parents that your computer science class strongly recommends everyone has their own personal laptop. ----------------------------------- Cancer Sol Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:06 pm Re: Autoit language ----------------------------------- Both my parents and my friends' parents would say no :evil: ----------------------------------- Panphobia Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:56 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- If it is your money why would it be a problem? ----------------------------------- [Gandalf] Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:00 pm RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Guys, keep in mind that this is General Programming not the Financial Life section and you're already talking about fairly shady things. You do ruin the game for others by making bots or cheats of any kind, especially by selling them or their proceeds. Aside: What about the Runescape from 2001? Anyone remember that? :P ----------------------------------- Cancer Sol Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:07 am Re: Autoit language ----------------------------------- Sorry gandalf. I'll stop posting stuff here then. Aside: What about the Runescape from 2001? Anyone remember that? I was onwy thweeee :roll: ----------------------------------- Nathan4102 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:55 pm Re: RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Aside: What about the Runescape from 2001? Anyone remember that? :P I remember good ol' wildy days when PK'ing was fun, around 05, not much before that. :) ----------------------------------- Insectoid Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 pm Re: Autoit language ----------------------------------- Sorry gandalf. I'll stop posting stuff here then. Aside: What about the Runescape from 2001? Anyone remember that? I was onwy thweeee :roll: Good god, I'm getting old. ----------------------------------- Cancer Sol Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:09 pm Re: RE:Autoit language ----------------------------------- Aside: What about the Runescape from 2001? Anyone remember that? :P I remember good ol' wildy days when PK'ing was fun, around 05, not much before that. :) I remember when I was little, I couldn't even pass the tutorial. LMFAO.