----------------------------------- Catalyst Tue Jan 27, 2004 9:19 pm How to Ask Questions Properly ----------------------------------- Moved, as requested, also made it a sticky ----------------------------------- McKenzie Tue Jan 27, 2004 9:34 pm ----------------------------------- nice, but I'm afraid will fall on deaf ears. The members who will bother to read this are not the ones who need the advice. ----------------------------------- Catalyst Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:11 pm ----------------------------------- hmm maybe it should be in turing help EDIT:: Thank you ----------------------------------- shorthair Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:07 am ----------------------------------- That would actually be a good idea , so many people dont care , apparently my friend says when he signed up to compsci , he just went right into the help forum and clicked new topic and called it " HELP NOW" or somthin like that , some people will proably never go into this thread ----------------------------------- Mazer Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:37 am ----------------------------------- epparently my friend asays when he signed up to compsci , he jsut went right into the help forum and clicked new topic , some people will proably never go into this thread Heh, I remember when my friend did something like that. He needed help making his bomberman game so he came to compsci, made a topic, and called it "make bomberman". ----------------------------------- shorthair Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:03 am ----------------------------------- just look at hte amount of people that have like 1 post , and 2 bits and never come back ,some people dont even post , they sign up and jsut dont come back ----------------------------------- poly Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:10 am ----------------------------------- is there a way where you can set maybe a page up that shows them rules for posting etc that would be displayed right before they official register, so after they read it they can hit Accept or dont accept? ----------------------------------- shorthair Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:41 am ----------------------------------- People wont read it , its like license agreements , 99.9 percent of people never read them , just say i accept and install the game , if you ever actually read one they take nmo resposibility for anything , so putting it first wouldnt make a differenve ----------------------------------- MyPistolsIn3D Sat May 01, 2004 2:04 pm ----------------------------------- is there a wat that you could electronically check each topic title as its writen and if it has certain words grouped 2gether n stuff, it makes them rename it? ----------------------------------- Dan Sat May 01, 2004 6:02 pm ----------------------------------- is there a wat that you could electronically check each topic title as its writen and if it has certain words grouped 2gether n stuff, it makes them rename it? probly, but it is alot funner to yell at poleop :P ----------------------------------- MyPistolsIn3D Sun May 02, 2004 1:24 pm ----------------------------------- Well, then when they create a topic with certain word groups, send em an e-mail with lotsa cursing in it. :) ----------------------------------- s_climax Sun May 02, 2004 1:57 pm ----------------------------------- MyPistolsIn3D, that avatar is too big and it messes up the forum. Plus, 50cent is a no-talent assclown. ----------------------------------- MyPistolsIn3D Sun May 02, 2004 2:15 pm ----------------------------------- Yes, i realized it was too large. 50 Cent is the best rapper to ever live. No dispute. Take your jealousy elsewhere. ----------------------------------- AsianSensation Sun May 02, 2004 7:13 pm ----------------------------------- I wouldn't say that 50 is the best rapper alive, especially when Jin is still around. Anyways, quit spamming. ----------------------------------- s_climax Sun May 02, 2004 7:46 pm ----------------------------------- Admit it. Rap is not music. Anyone that thinks that it is music has problems. ----------------------------------- Delos Mon May 03, 2004 3:24 pm ----------------------------------- I hate to be the bearer of irony but: ...quit spamming... It was nice, though, to bump this thread up a bit...it doesn't get as much attention as it should... ----------------------------------- ste_louis26 Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:09 pm ----------------------------------- but help is very important oh fine... I'm just spaming ----------------------------------- person Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:21 pm ----------------------------------- hate to be rude, but wat part of "stop spamming" dont u understand? ----------------------------------- axej Sun May 29, 2005 12:50 pm ----------------------------------- hate to be rude, but wat part of "stop spamming" dont u understand? :lol: hahahahahahah!!! :lol: ----------------------------------- CrazyTiger Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:53 pm ----------------------------------- thanx alot ----------------------------------- Cervantes Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:51 pm ----------------------------------- Hey, let's all chat in the announcement threads.