----------------------------------- Tallguy Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:33 pm QNX - Real Time ----------------------------------- Sup Guys, Been a while, in my third year of college. Have any of you worked with the QNX OS and its IDE? Find it interesting how the whole system works, any thoughts/ past experience on it? ----------------------------------- [Gandalf] Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 am Re: QNX - Real Time ----------------------------------- I've dabbled. :) What exactly are you curious about? At a high level QNX is very Unix-like and quite well documented, while Momentics should be fairly easy to pick up with any prior Eclipse experience. ----------------------------------- BigBear Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:50 pm RE:QNX - Real Time ----------------------------------- Are you at Algonquin College? ----------------------------------- Tallguy Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:49 am Re: QNX - Real Time ----------------------------------- Are you at Algonquin College? i am sir, in my third (and last) year ----------------------------------- btiffin Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:28 am RE:QNX - Real Time ----------------------------------- Have a friend working at QNX (Blackberry I guess now). Always respected the deterministic nature of QNX, but had already bought Coherent back in the 80's, and then the 90's came and Slackware was free. Still respect QNX, and our company has some previous gen telephony hardware licensed with the OS. These decade old machines never fail to boot up. If the hardware works, the software works. Cheers