----------------------------------- Catalyst Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:21 pm Site Design ----------------------------------- what do you think http://catalyze.mine.nu/redesign2/index.html ----------------------------------- Mazer Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:21 pm ----------------------------------- Looks good, but the buttons at the right kinda overlap each other (viewing in Mozilla Firebird). ----------------------------------- Catalyst Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:22 pm ----------------------------------- ya i noticed that too (go Firebird :D ) looks good in ie tho edit: Fixed it, looks the same in both now ----------------------------------- shorthair Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:31 pm ----------------------------------- I viewed it in both , it loks good , is it templated ,or our pure design , either way looks good ----------------------------------- Catalyst Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:34 pm ----------------------------------- it was just a design i thought up today ----------------------------------- Tony Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:39 pm ----------------------------------- looks good, though some places (edges mostly) could use some anti-aliasing :? ----------------------------------- shorthair Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:16 pm ----------------------------------- Wow im impressed Catalyst , have you decided on your FP yet ? im eager to find out what you wanna do well " are going to do " ----------------------------------- PaddyLong Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:40 pm ----------------------------------- it's cool.. reminds me of a soap website or something for some reason ;P ... just one thing though... there's a lot of space between the top of the page and where the content starts. might start annoying users if they're viewing a lot of pages on the site. other than that the concept looks cool - it's original and pleasant to look at ----------------------------------- Amailer Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:23 pm ----------------------------------- Nice, but try making your BG a bit smoother, or don't make it a solid hmm ya something like that ;D cool ----------------------------------- Cervantes Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:49 pm ----------------------------------- pretty cool, I like the colours. I think you should make the shadows of the orange circles less defined though... a bit of bluriness in the shadows... maybe even a tiny amount of blur in the circles themselves Cheers